The Association of Combined Entrance Exam (ACEE) will shortly publish the CPMEE 2020 result. The results will be available shortly after the CPMEE 20
The Association of Combined Entrance Exam (ACEE) will shortly publish the CPMEE 2020 result. The results will be available shortly after the CPMEE 2020 entrance exam ends. The result will be available online on the official website. Therefore, candidates who have passed the exam can review all details here. The result indicates the candidate’s qualification status. If the candidate passes the exam, he is eligible for the Council round. Applicants who qualify for the CPMEE 2020 entrance exam will be offered seats at various Ayurveda / homeopathy universities in Uttarakhand. In this article, we have provided detailed information on the 2020 CPMEE result, data, review of results, tiebreakers, etc.
CPMEE Merit List Result 2020
The CPMEE 2020 Merit List will be available a few days after the release of the Result. The Merit List will include the qualifying marks and rank of the candidate. The Merit List will be available in the PDF Format along with the qualifying status of the candidate for the Counselling Procedure. There will be an overall merit list only. The Uttarakhand Merit List will be available separately for each course as well.
Date of Notification and Start of Online Registration: Yet to be announced.
How to view my result?
- Visit the CPMEE Website
- Click on the Result Link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Enter the required details- Registration Number/Roll Number and Password
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the result. Keep it safe for future reference.
|Name||Course||No of Seats|
|Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & health sciences||MBBS||100|
|Seema Dental College & hospital||BDS||100|
|Uttranchal Dental& Medical Research Institute||BAMS||100|
|Uttranchal Ayurvedic College||BAMS||50|
|Himalaya Ayurvedic medical college & hospital||BAMS||50|
|Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan||BAMS||50|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||BHMS||50|
- Candidate must have passed HSC (10+2 or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% and 40% for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- Candidates for Pre Medical Entrance Test must have min. age of 17yrs on 31st December in the year of application filled.
CPMEE Result 2020
Soon after the declaration of CPMEE Result 2020, the Exam Conducting Body will release the counselling round. There will be two rounds of counselling that will take place offline. Candidates have to report the examination center with the documents that are mentioned in the Official Notification. Hence, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit the following documents-
- CPMEE 2020 Admit Card
- Application Form of CPMEE 2020
- Result Card of ACEE CPMEE
- Date of Birth Proof- Matric/High School Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Migration Certificate from the school/University last attended
- Original SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/College ID/Passport)
- Character Certificate
Thus, the applicants have to submit the following documents at the time of counselling.