UPES Admission 2018 for the (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) can be found here. The university offers UG and PG courses in engineering, ma
UPES Admission 2018 for the (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) can be found here. The university offers UG and PG courses in engineering, management and legal courses.
Candidates can review the details regarding admission to one of the courses on this page. 2018 UPES Admissions for the 2018-19 meeting have begun. Read the article to learn all the important details.
UPES Admissions 2018
|Course||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Admit Card||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||UPESEAT||27 Apr 201802 May 2018||30 Apr 2018 – Offline
08 May 2018 – Online
|Offline – 5 May 2018
Online – 12 May 2018
|B.Tech + LLB||ULSAT||27 Apr 2018 02 May 2018||08 May 2018||Offline – 5 May 2018
Online – 12 May 2018
|MBA||UPES MET||05 Mar 2018 07 Mar 2018||Offline – 11 Mar 2018|
|B.Des||UPES DAT||03 Apr 2018||10 Apr 2018||Online – 11 to 14 April 2018|
|M.Des||UPES DAT||22 Apr 2018||–||27 Apr 2018|
|B.Plan||Counselling and Interview||–||–||–|
|BA||Counselling and Interview||–||–||–|
|BBA||GD and interview||–||–||–|
|BCA||GD and interview||–||–||–|
|LLM||–||28 May 2018||–||30 May 2018|
|M.A. Energy Economics||Online Test followed
|1 Jun 2018||–||5 Jun 2018|
|M.Tech||Interview||–||–||22 Dec 2017 and 15-19 Jan 2018|
UPES Entrance Exams
UPES conducts entrance exams for admission in MBA, B.Tech, B.Des and LLB courses. The details are given below.
- UPES MET
- UPES MEET
Booking of seats
For residents of Uttarakhand based in Bona-fide: 15% of seats in all programs are reserved because of the certificate “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra”.
Booking for candidates with different departures: 3% of places are reserved for applicants with different disabilities with a disability of at least 40%, subject to the presentation of a certificate of a doctor / hospital on the scale physical disability.
In the case where the places in the above categories are not occupied, the same is considered unconditional.
- Colleges under UPES
- College of Management and Economics
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- UPES Engineering / Design Approvals
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts engineering exams based on the UPSEEAT exam and the JEE Core Exam. The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies is conducting the UPESEAT exam for the approval of B.Tech and B.Eds. Course.
Bachelor of Design
The Bachelor of Design (B.D.) program at UPES gives students the flexibility to work in multidisciplinary environments. The course will teach you contemporary subjects in an independent and creative way to participate in a challenging and satisfying career.
Applicants may complete their application in accordance with the date below to be admitted to the written test for admission to the Bachelor of Design course.
The emphasis is on the fundamentals of the following domains:
- Transportation Design
- Product & Industrial Design
- Media & Communication Design (Digital)
- Media & Communication Design (Graphics)
- Interior & Exhibition Design
For the examination path: At least 50% of the upper and lower secondary (10th and 12th). UPES Design Aptitude Test (UPESDAT) followed by personal interview and presentation of the work portfolio
For the non-exam course: Jury’s merit: At least 65% of the upper and upper secondary grades (10th and 12th). JEE Hands / UCEED Merit: At least 50% points in the upper and second secondary (10th and 12th).
Based on the board of directors, Merit / JEE hands / UCEED merit followed by personal interview and presentation on the work portfolio.
- Des (UPES-DAT, Online Design Test)
|Name of Program||Date of Test||Time||Duration|
|UPES-DAT, Online Design Test||11 -14 Apr 2018||Test Slots will be assigned by the University||1 Hour|
Last Date to Register: April 03, 2018
Non Exam Pathway
- Board Merit :- Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio. OR
- UCEED: Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio
UPES Management Admissions
- BBA Course
- BBA Oil & Gas Marketing
- BBA Aviation Operations
- BBA Logistics Management
- BBA Auto Marketing
- BBA Foreign Trade
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA Financial Analysis & Services
- BBA E-Commerce Marketing
- BBA Media Management
- BBA (Human Resources Management/Marketing Management/Finance & Accounts/ Operations Management)
- Minimum of 50% in classes 10 and 12.
- Students in the 12th class may apply and apply for provisional admission under the “FREE VOLUNTARY COMMISSION REVIEW POLICY”
- Science / Commerce / Humanities students can apply
- Group discussion and interview.
- MBA Admissions
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Conduct UPES MET Exam for Admission to MBA Courses
UPES Law Admissions
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies offers Law courses in the College of Legal Studies.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- 5 Years Integrated BA LLB(Hons.) / BBA LLB(Hons.)
At least 50% in upper and lower secondary education (10th and 12th)
- 6 years B.Tech. Energy Technology + LLB (Hons.) / B.Tech. Computer + LLB (Hons.)
- At least 50% in upper and lower secondary education (10th and 12th)
- At upper secondary level, at least 50% are summarized in physics, chemistry and mathematics
- The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts the UL SAT exam for admission to the Law School.