JAC Delhi 2017 Application JAC Delhi 2017 Application Online Registration Schedule for B. E. / B. Tech. & B. Arch. Events Important Dat
JAC Delhi 2017 Application
JAC Delhi 2017 Application Online Registration Schedule for B. E. / B. Tech. & B. Arch.
|Online registration and choice filling||June 12, 2017 (5:53 pm)|
|Closing of Registration cum-counselling Fee submission|
|Online payment using NetBanking/ Credit/ Debit cards and Cash using e-Challan through SBI Collect||June 23, 2017|
|ONLINE Payment using Netbanking /Credit Card / Debit Card through Billdesk||June 26, 2017|
|Closing of ONLINE Registration and Choice Filling||June 26, 2017|
- Apply Here: To apply for JAC Delhi 2017 – Click Here
- Pay Fee Here: Pay Registration Fee using SBI Collect | Pay Fee Using Billdesk
Process for JAC Delhi 2017 Application Online Registration
The online process to apply for the JAC Delhi 2017 is as below:
Fee Payment of JAC Delhi 2017 Application Registration
tion Form –The online registration for JAC Delhi 2017 has started. The candidates can only register after the fee payment. The portal to submit the fee, Rs. 1400, for JAC Delhi Registration, is also open now. Candidates can access the link to submit it from below. JEE Main 2017 Qualifiers seeking entry into DTU, IGDTUW, NSIT, and IIIT-D must submit the application form of JAC Delhi 2017. Candidates may check complete details about JAC Delhi Application Form 2017 from this page.
Latest Announcement: – JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form is available. Access the link below to applyThe first step to register for JAC Delhi 2017 is to submit the application fee online. The amount can only be submitted via SBI online and it should be noted that it is non-refundable. The candidates can check the notice for the amount to be paid when the official notice arrives. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below
You will be required to pay the requisite amount for registration cum counselling fee. The amount will be disclosed later on. However, the amount can be paid following any of the modes.
(i) By Credit / Debit Card / Internet Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway
Fees can be paid using the BillDesk Payment Gateway facility accessible on the website. Additional Transaction Charges for this mode were as follows:-
- Credit / Debit Cards – 1.00% of the transaction amount plus Service Tax as applicable.
- Internet Banking – Rs. 10/- plus Service Tax as applicable.
After the payment of the registration-cum-counselling fee, you may register immediately.
If the amount has been deducted from your account but you are unable to register, it indicates that your transaction has failed. Failed transactions are refunded to the same bank / card account within 7 working days. Candidates will need to pay the fees again.
(ii) By Cash at any branch of SBI
Payment can also be made through cash mode at any branch of the State Bank of India using the SBI eChallan. There will be an additional Bank Charge for this mode. You will pay a sum of Rs. 50 / – plus Service Tax applicable, regardless of the amount of transaction. No other form of payment will be accepted for submission of registration-cum-counseling fee
Now after the fee payment, the candidate will move to fill online registration form online at the official website at jacdelhi.nic.in.
Online Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment and Result Declaration
Online registration- After the candidate has paid the Registration cum counselling fee the application form filling will begin now. Click on the “New Registration link”.
Candidate must enter
- JEE(Main) Roll No
- Security Pin
- Basic Details:- furnish your basic details including the choices of branches and allotment of seat.
- Uploading of photograph and signature:-
- upload Photograph and signature in JPEG format. The file size of Photograph- less than 40 KB and
- The file size of signature- less than 20 KBDisplay Filled choices: choice entered by the candidate will be displayedFilling of Choices: registered candidates, who have paid their counselling fee are required to mention their choices of University / Institute and Branch of their preference
Please Note: Eligible Female Candidates seeking admission in B. Architecture Programme at IGDTUW must choose B.Arch. as one of the Choice.
Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices Filled Choices by candidate will be locked here automatically. You are advised to take a printout of the filled choices
Allotment of seat (B. E. / B. Tech.): After the choice filling, candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per All India Merit Rank in Paper 1 of JEE (Main) – 2017 for admission into DTU, IGDTUW and NSIT.
NOTE- eligible candidates for B. E. / B. Tech. and B. Arch., will be allotted seat based purely on the order of choices filled.
Result Declaration: Seat Allotment Result will be declared as per the Counselling Schedule. You must take a printout of the provisional seat allotment letter after logging into your account
Password Selection:- Post furnishing the details, the JEE (Main)-2017 Roll No. will be the “User ID” for the candidate. Choose a strong “Password” for logging into your account. Also, you will be required to choose a security question which shall be used to retrieve the password in case the password is lost or forgotten
NOTE- ensure that the provided Mobile Number and Email Address is valid
After filling the form take a printout of the registration form. Get is signed by Guardian / Parents and Self and submit it at the time of admission.
Login to the Candidate’s Account
- Once all the above formalities are completed the candidate can log in to their account when they do they will notice the following optionsRegistration Details: Registration Detail is important for seat allotment. So fill it carefully.
- Edit Registration: if you notice any mistake, correct it by selecting “Edit Registration” option.Available Choices: available seat information relating to University/Institution and Branches will be displayed as per the eligibility of the candidate.
Display Filled choices: choice entered by the candidate will be displayed
- Filling of Choices: registered candidates, who have paid their counselling fee are required to mention their choices of University / Institute and Branch of their preferencePlease Note: Eligible Female Candidates seeking admission in B. Architecture Programme at IGDTUW must choose B.Arch. as one of the Choice.
- Document verification:The seat allocation is subject to verification of the original certificates and payment of fees at the University / Institute at the time of reporting. Do report for admissions at allotted University / Institute on the specified date in the schedule along with the registration fee and the original documents / testimonials / certificates.
candidates who have not been allotted any seat till 3rd Round but are willing to participate in the Spot Round of counselling, will have to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as Spot Round Participation Fee.
Admission Fee Payment: selected candidates will pay the required amount of Rs. 75,000/- as admission fee either in ONLINE mode or through eChallan by CASH at SBI bank branch.
Note – Demand Draft / Cheques under any circumstances is not acceptable