TS PGECET 2017 The Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2017) is a Common Entrance Test for Admission to Regular PG Cou
TS PGECET 2017
The Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2017) is a Common Entrance Test for Admission to Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / Graduate Level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses for the academic year 2017-2018 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University in Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), the statutory body of the Government of Telangana, Hyderabad . The related information about TS PGECET 2017 eligibility, syllabi, instructions, procedure for online application etc. Are given on this page.
What’s new: TS PGECET 2017 Answer Key has been published.
TS PGECET 2017
Osmania University has released the notification for TS PGECET 2017 Common Entrance Test for admission into regular various PG Courses in Telangana State for the academic session 2017-2018. Now, candidates can check information here
|Date of commencement of online applications||17 Mar 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications without late fee||01 May 2017|
|Downloading of TS PGECET 2017 Hall Tickets||24 May 2017|
|TS PGECET 2017 Examination dates||29 May 2017 to 01 Jun 2017|
|Provisional Answer keys||05 Jun 2017|
|Final Answer Keys||09 Jun 2017|
|TS PGECET 2017 Result||Jun 2017|
Answer Key & Response Sheet 2017
Answer Key & Response sheet of TS PGECET 2017 has been released. Check the Answer key through the direct links provided below. Login to download the response sheet from pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Objections if any can be emailed to email@example.com from 4th to 6th June 2017. Final results will be released on 9th June 2017. The results will be available on the website http: /pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ on 12.06.2017.
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
For PG Professional Programs
- The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad has issued a separate notification for admission as per the admission policy for PG professional courses.
- Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates in admissions to various PG professional programmes in the Institutions/Colleges of the State of Telangana. After exhausting GATE qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with those candidates who have secured ranks in the TS PGECET-2017 as per Merit Order.
- As per the latest AICTE approval process Hand Book eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). However candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admissions.
- All PG programmes of Part-Time/SSS/Sponsored courses shall not come under the purview of this test (TS PGECET-2017).
For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PB) Course
Please note that this is a Graduate level 3-year program (UG) in Pharmacy with B. Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi. Candidates qualified in TSPGECET-2017 only will be eligible for admission into the course on the basis of merit.
- PGECET 2017 will be conducted in online mode only.
- TS PGECET 2017 exam is of two-hour duration.
- TS PGECET 2017 examination have 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question.
- No negative marks will be awarded for the incorrect answer. The entrance test will be conducted in The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
Telangana State PGECET 2017 will be conducted in Hyderabad & Warangal regions. Test centers will be identified in consultation with regional coordinators.
Test Papers with Codes and Syllabus
|Paper & Syllabus||Code||Paper||Code|
|Aerospace Engineering||AS||Environmental Management||EM|
|Architecture and Planning||AR||Food Technology||FT|
|Bio- Medical Engineering||BM||Geo-Engineering Geo-Informatics||GG|
|Bio Technology||BT||Instrumentation Engineering||EI|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||Nano Technology||NT|
|Electrical Engineering||EE||Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry||PY|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|