SRM University MBA Admissions 2019: Placement, Result, Fees Sri Ramaswamy Memorial, SRM University which is a leading university in over India has in
SRM University MBA Admissions 2019: Placement, Result, Fees
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial, SRM University which is a leading university in over India has invited applications for admission in management program under different specializations through SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) 2019 which is conducted by SRM University on 23rd and 24th April every year to provide admission opportunities to the aspiring students. Application forms are available in both modes online as well as offline.
SRMCAT is the joint entrance examination for MBA course offered at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram & Vadapalani Campus. Integrated MBA is provided at NCR Campus, Delhi. Average fees of MBA program would be ranges from INR 1, 00,000 to 2, 50,000. Number of seats available for MBA programme will be decided by the Board of Management, SRM University. Selection will solely depend on the performance in SRMCAT.
Apart from offering the full time MBA course, SRM University is also offering 3 years part time MBA for working professionals. Apart from regular disciplines, SRM University also offers vertical specializations in management. Here final year students have to take 12 weeks of research work in their area of expertise & have to submit it along with their final project report
MODE OF APPLICATION
Online & Offline Both
START DATE – END DATE
26th Mar, 2019 – 01st May, 2019
|Last date for receipt Download / OMR Applications||26th Mar, 2019|
|Online Entrance Examination||21st – 22nd Apr, 2019|
|Publication of rank list & counseling information||01st May, 2019|
- Full time: Min-2 years, Max-3 years
- Part time: 2 years, Max-3 years
Vertical Specializations: Apart from the core specialization SRM University also offers MBA degree program under vertical specialization in which students will be able to learn and understand delegation of duties and responsibilities within the same line of authority at workplace. Here we have listed vertical specializations area of study:
- Agriculture Management
- Auto Industry
- Banking Financial Service Insurance (BFSI)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Hospital and Health Care
- Hospitality Management
- Media and Communication
- Project Management
- B.com (P) from a recognized university or board with at least 50% marks in aggregate. or B.com (H)/BBA from a recognized university or board with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the student must include a minimum of three years of regular education after completion of 10+2 or equivalent.
- Students can apply for the admission on the basis of marks obtained in GMAT / CAT / XAT / TANCET / CMAT. Students who will qualify in MAT conducted by AIMA are also eligible to apply. They do not need to appear for entrance test conducted by the university.
- Applicants have to fulfill the medical standards as set by the admission committee as it will be checked at the time of final admission.
There are two modes available for application:
- First log in to www.srmuniv.ac.in & navigate to the admission link then click on Apply online link.
- Fill up the necessary details such as name, date of birth, contact number, e-mail ID, temporary address and permanent address. This step will generate your login-ID & password.
- Now agree to the terms & conditions by tick-marking the appropriate box & proceed.
- Create your application by choosing by showing your preference to course & campuses under SRM University.
- After that you have to pay application fee of INR 1000 through net banking.
- You can download the application form from the official website of the SRM University i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Send the duly filled application form along with Demand Draft of INR 1000 in favor of ‘SRMIST’ payable AT Chennai to:
The Director (Admissions)
Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur-603 203
Kancheepuram, District Tamil Nadu
Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Master of Business Administration [MBA]
In order to apply for Integrated MBA course students need to download form from the official website of the university i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in and they have to submit duly filled and signed application form at Ghaziabad, Delhi-NCR location of the SRM university.
- SRM will declare Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in SRMCAT 2019.
- Students shortlisted in merit list will be called for group discussion in which they will be given one topic to express their own opinion.
- After that shortlisted students will be called for personal interview in which they will be assessed on the basis of individual capabilities and skills.
- Seat will be confirmed as per the availability and choice made for branches of the SRM.
- The whole process will be done by the admission committee of SRM.
Extra benefits offered to MBA students
- Industrial Training: While pursuing MBA course through SRM University, all the students will be provided industrial training in relevant organizations to get live experience.
- Students will have loan facility to finance their MBA course.
- 50% Scholarships will be given to the students scoring 95% and above.