Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC), University of Delhi Maharaja Agrasen College is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1994, it is
Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC), University of Delhi
Maharaja Agrasen College is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1994, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Delhi. b’Maharaja Agrasen College’, Delhi offers 11 courses across 6 streams namely Media & Mass Communication, Commerce & Banking, Arts, Physical Education, Science, Management and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com. b’Maharaja Agrasen College’ campus is spread over 10 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, AV Lab, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Counselling, Girls Hostel, Mess, Library, Medical Facilities are also there.
Top Courses & FeesView All
BA6 COURSES AVAILABLE
BSc4 COURSES AVAILABLE
B.Com1 COURSES AVAILABLE
- AV LAB
- BOYS HOSTEL
- COMPUTER LAB
- GIRLS HOSTEL
- MEDICAL FACILITIES
- CLS. ROOM
- Average Package5 Lacs
- Highest Domestic PackageN/A
- Highest International PackageN/A
- Lowest Domestic Package2.5 Lacs
- Companies Visiting34
- Total OffersN/A
- Percentage of Student PlacedN/A
The selection process for the Centre, involves intake of interested students application, multiple rounds of interviews that test candidate’s willingness to work hard, their dedication, ethics and commitment to the cause. MAC TPC is ethical and transparent and prides itself on the same. One of the most enriching and exciting experiences of being a part of the placement process is managing the recruitment drive each year when companies are on campus. Experience gained from this process is truly enriching.
Training & Placement Activites
The Training and Placement Centre or MAC TPC , is a Students Body, which handles both training and placements at Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi The centre not only interacts with the corporate world through various avenues and works on strengthening Industry Relations, but also trains students, making them competitive enough before entering into the corporate world.
The Centre vigorously works for the careers of MACites and to become a part of the centre requires an immense amount of dedication and commitment. The Centre handles Summer and Winter Placements for the junior batch and Final Placements for the senior batch by aligning itself and the college students with the requirements and expectations of the industry as well as the students community.
Awards and Rankings
- The years 2012 and 2013 brought several international scholars to MAC in two well-attended International Conferences in the broad areas of International Relations and Cultural Studies. These vibrant scholarly initiatives have paved way for a string of national-international conferences organized by the various departments every year totally to 17 conferences by the end of 2015.
- The year 2014 cemented our efforts to sustain and encourage academic excellence geared towards innovation and research by being awarded the second prize in the competitive category of ‘College with Good Practices’. This was possible only because the college continued to promote and encourage research and innovation.
- An efflorescence of the innovative and creative energies of the student faculty teams saw the award of 21 Innovation projects, interdisciplinary In nature, approved and funded by the University of Delhi. 2 projects were Completed in 2013-14, 10 in 2014-15 and 9 ongoing projects were approved in 2015. Rs 20 Lakhs was sanctioned by Delhi University for student projects during the year 2012-13, Rs 38.5 Lakhs in 2013-14 and Rs 35 Lakhs for ongoing projects in 2014-15. Each project led by three faculty members from different departments and ten students seeks to bring about real and evidence based change within the college.
- Awarded with the Best College Award by the University of Delhi in 2013.