DDU Gorakhpur University (DDUGU) UG Admissions 2019 DDU Gorakhpur University (DDUGU) is a teaching and residential university, founded in 1957, with
DDU Gorakhpur University (DDUGU) UG Admissions 2019
DDU Gorakhpur University (DDUGU) is a teaching and residential university, founded in 1957, with an act approved by the UP Legislature. It is known by UGC and NAAC. The university has a large campus and about 400 colleges connected. The University offers about 32 university courses in the professional and academic faculties of Arts, Commerce, Justice, Science, Journalism, Library Sciences and Education.
The minimum qualification required to apply for UG courses at DDUGU is 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized education board. The University provides seat reservations / brand relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates under government regulations and university norms.
The application process for UG courses at DDUGU starts in April. Application forms can be downloaded online through the official website of the University. The University elects candidates for admission based on the merits of the qualification exam and the performance on the entrance examination held by the university.
B.Sc , BA & B.Com
|Last date for submitting the Application||05th – 26th Apr, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||10th – 13th Jun, 2019|
- Computer Science
- Home science
- B.Sc. Agriculture-4 years
Candidate should have passed intermediate examination in science stream from UP board of school education after 2014.
- Home Science
- Ancient History
- Political Science
- Defence Studies & Strategic Studies
- Performing Art
- Visual Art
candidate should have passed intermediate examination in any stream from UP board of school education after 2013.
candidate should have passed intermediate examination in any stream with minimum 40% marks from UP board of school education after 2013
Candidate should have passed intermediate examination in any stream with minimum 50 % marks from UP board of school education after 2013.
Candidate should have passed UG degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidate appearing in intermediate examination in the year is also eligible. However, such candidate will have to submit the final result sheet at the time of counselling/admission
- Candidates who have passed intermediate examination before 2014 are not eligible for entrance examinations
- Candidates who have qualified intermediate examination in 2014, 2015, and 2016 are considered for admission after the deduction of 10, 7, and 5 % of marks obtained in the exam respectively
How To Apply
BA , B.Ed & BBA/BBM
The candidates can apply for admissions by filling and submitting the complete online application form along with the required amount of processing fee and important documents. Candidate must logon to the university website: www.ddugorakhpuruniversity.in and follow the following steps:
- Candidate must check and ensure their eligibility and other conditions like possession of an active and valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number before applying for admission
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria candidate must submit the entrance fee online through the payment gate way on the university website
- When the payment is completed successfully, the candidate will receive a DU number
- Candidate can fill the application form after 24 hours of payment.
- Candidate shall Verify the details entered in the application form and submit the application form online
- Candidate shall take a print out of the completed application form for future reference
- The candidate can download their Admit Card for the entrance test from the University website i.e. (: www.ddugorakhpuruniversity.in ).
- fee for General/OBC Category: Rest. 750/-(Rs. seven hundred and fifty only)
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates: Rs 400/- (Rs. Four hundred only)
- The candidates appearing in the entrance test have to bring admit card and identity proof at the entrance examination centre
- The list of qualified candidates will be declared on the website www.ddugorakhpuruniversity.in
Bachelor of Journalism [BJ] (Mass Communication) , BBA/BBM & LLB
Admission to each course shall be based on the merit to be determined by the entrance examination provided the candidates fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria. The entrance test for various UG Course shall be based on UP board Intermediate syllabus. The main points about DDUGU entrance test for is explained below:
- The test will be objective in nature.
- The test will be conducted offline.
- There will be 150 questions.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- The questions will be in both Hindi and English except for language section.
The candidates who are selected in the entrance examination are required to participate in the counselling process. After the entrance exam, the university will declare cut off score for each subject and candidates securing marks equal to or above the cut off score will be called for counselling.
Such candidates are directed to bring the application form and following photocopies and the originals of the documents for the purpose of verification:
- High school certificate (age proof )
- Mark Sheet of high school
- Intermediate marks sheet and certificate
- UG marks sheet and certificate – if required
- Caste and creed certificate– if required
- Character Certificate from the Dean/Head/Principal of the University/Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the competent authority of the University/Institution last attended
- Other relevant documents
The university has several provisions to provide scholarships to the candidates who are undergoing various courses offered by the university. The university offers the following scholarships:
- Scholarships for SC/ST and BPL candidates
- Scholarships given by the Government of India
- Scholarship given by Uttar Pradesh government
- Merit scholarships