Amity JEE 2019 Admission to Amity University B.Tech programs are based on the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE). Amity JEE is a Comput
Amity JEE 2019
Admission to Amity University B.Tech programs are based on the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE). Amity JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India.
- Availability of Application Form
- Exam Dates
- 08 April 2019 to 05 May 2019
- Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam
- After registration of Application form.
- 10 May 2019
- Admission will be made purely on merit, however, the candidate also needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility required for the program applied.
- In calculation of aggregate percentage, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non Written subjects will not be considered.
- Candidates having compartment will not be offered admission.
- You can peruse the list of cities to schedule your exam. We are exploring possibilities of adding few more centers. As and when finalized , same will be included in the list.
Schedule an Exam
Schedule the exam through Amity Admission microsite (If you have applied and have your Form No and Password) (
Print out of the Admit card received through e-mail from PearsonVUE or same can be obtained from the Microsite is required to be carried at the test centre along with one government issued ID proof in original – Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport
- The candidate must take a printout of the admit card and bring it to the examination center.
- Candidates must show on demand his/her admit Card along with one government issued Photo ID proof – Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voters ID/ Pan Card/ Passport in original, to the Invigilator.
- No Show Fees: Students Who take dates and do not show up, will be charged Rs.750/- for getting another date.
- Rescheduling will be allowed only ONCE and up to 48 hours prior to the test.
- Candidate is allowed to leave the Test Center ONLY after Final Submission of “END TEST” remark that appears on the screen.
- Use of Electronic/Manual Calculator is prohibited during the exam.
Pattern of AmityJEE Test
- The test contains four sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory
- Section 1 : General English (15 questions)
- Section 2 : Physics (25 questions)
- Section 3 : Chemistry (25 questions)
- Section 4 : Mathematics/ Biology (25 questions)
Note : In Section 4 students will have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied.
- Total no. of questions in one set are 90 with maximum time limit 120 minutes.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for every Incorrect entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 1.25 minute per question on an average is required for solution of each question.