IIIT Allahabad offers recordings in MBA Dual Degree MBA PHD Program for Academic Session 2017-19. Interested candidates who are able to gain access
IIIT Allahabad offers recordings in MBA Dual Degree MBA PHD Program for Academic Session 2017-19.
Interested candidates who are able to gain access to MBA training can fill out their application form per. Schedule listed below. Candidates can check all details about IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2017 application procedure, selection criteria, selection, etc., through this page below.
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill their Application Form from the official website iiita.ac.in. Admission in MBA Course will be made strictly on the basis of Merit Only.
Schedule for the IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Event||Dates ( Phase I)||Dates ( Phase II)|
|Filling online Application Form starts||11 Dec 2016||05 May 2017|
|Last date of receiving online application form for GD/PI (at IIIT-A )||02 Apr 2017||25 May 2017|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates for 1st round of GD/PI||03 Apr 2017||26 May 2017|
|GD/PI at IIIT-Allahabad||09 Apr 2017||04 Jun 2017|
Application Form 2017
Application Form for phase -2 Admission into MBA Course is available online at official website. Candidates can also fill Application Form from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling the Application Form.
Application Fee is Rs. 1200/- for General and OBC & Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Applicants are required to apply online.
- First of all, the candidate needs to get register for filling online application form through the link provided on the website https://www.iiita.ac.in or https://mba.iiita.ac.in/
- All items marked with an asterisk (*) are required to be filled compulsorily.
- Candidates may submit application fee either through Net Banking (preferably) or through Demand Draft.
- Candidates tendering application fee by Bank Demand draft must have Demand Draft made before filling the Online Application since Demand Draft details are to be entered during filling of Application Form. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of “IIIT-Allahabad” payable at Allahabad. Please mention your Name, Application No. and Mobile No on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates tendering application fee by Net Banking (through NEFT) must have the payment of fee to the following bank account before filling the Online Application since payment details (Transaction ID) are to be entered during filling of Application Form.
- Banking Details
- Name of the Bank : Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank Account Name : IIITA General AC
- Bank Account Number : SB A/c. 0350 0100 00 60976
- Branch Code : 0350
- IFS Code : IOBA 0000350
- Address of the Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, 61, M.G.Marg Civil Lines, Allahabad-350(U.P) Phone-0532-2408912,8479 Fax : 0532-2560754
After successful submission of Application Form, a copy of the submitted Application will be displayed to take the printout. You are required to send the printout of Application form along-with the Demand Draft/ Payment Details in case of Net Banking (Photocopy of Transaction ID) to the address mentioned below. Candidates should keep one copy of the printout for their future reference.
|Name of the Program||Qualifying Degree / Examination*|
|MBA||Graduates having B.Sc./B.Com./B.Tech./B.E./BBA/BCA degree with minimum 60 % marks/ 7.0 CGPA|
Post Graduates having M.Tech./ME/MCA/M.Sc./M.Com. degree with minimum 60 % marks/ 7.0 CGPA
Valid CAT score of 70 percentile and above
|MBA – Ph.D (Dual Degree)|
A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 6.50) and 5 percentile in CAT Score (i.e. minimum 65) for the SC/ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
for more MBA Programs click here
Graduate (An applicant must have a valid CAT score and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with minimum 60% marks/7.0 CGPI. or An applicant with valid CAT score and M.Sc (Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics) / MCA with minimum 65% marks/7.5 CGPA) with valid CAT percentile score are only eligible for consideration. Those appearing in their final qualifying examination and expecting their results latest by 1.07.2017 may however also apply.
Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of Merit Only, as per the following weightage:
- CAT score : 60%
- Group Discussion : 20%
- Personal Interview : 20%
For more detail of IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.