Galgotias University has issued a notification for eligible candidates for admission to B.A LLB (Hons) and BBA LL.B (Hons) Courses for the academic ye
Galgotias University has issued a notification for eligible candidates for admission to B.A LLB (Hons) and BBA LL.B (Hons) Courses for the academic year 2017-2018. All applicants who are interested and eligible can fill the Application Form before the last date. Admission will be made on the basis of the Entrance Test (GU-LAT 2017) held by Galgotias University. Candidates can check the complete information of GU-LAT 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, fee etc through this page below.
Galgotias University Law Entrance Test (GU-LAT) 2017
Candidates seeking admission in B.A LL.B (Hons.) And BBA LL.B (Hons.) Program are advised to read the instruction carefully and to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Admit Card will be available after the completion of the Application process. Exam will be conducted on 11 Jun 2017 in Paper and Pencil mode.
Schedule for the GU-LAT 2017 is given below.
|Date of commencement of Online Application Form||21 Mar 2017|
|Last date for applying||05 Jun 2017|
|Admit Card Go live||05 Jun 2017|
|Date of Galgotias University Law School Admission Test (GU-LSAT)||11 Jun 2017
(10:00 AM to 11:30 AM)
|Result Announcement Date||19 Jun 2017|
GU-LAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit card from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates have to enter the Application Number & DOB to download the admit card. Kindly go through the link provided below to download your Admit card.
- Download Admit Card
GU-LAT 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can fill their Application Form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
- Apply Online – Process is over…!!!
- Cost of Application is Rs. 500/-, which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Payment by application can be made through Credit card / Debit card. It is the responsibility of the candidate to determine whether they have the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the test / counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- It is mandatory that all the Original relevant documents (Including Original Market sheet, Migration certificate etc.) should be submitted to admissions office for verification.
- Admission to various programs will however be subject to verification of facts from the original documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy shall arise, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
- Minimum 50% aggregate at XII level
GU-LAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- Galgotias University Law Admission Test (GU-LAT)– Pencil & paper based will be held on 11th June, 2017
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- Pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper: Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with Multiple Choice
- Five Parts – Legal Aptitude , English , General Knowledge & Current Affairs Elementary Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- Each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi/NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur Guwahati, Gwalior, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Kota, Patna, Meerut. Mumbai, Ranchi and Varanasi
GU-LAT 2017 Syllabus
Document to be Submitted at the time of Counselling
Candidates should bring the following documents in original and two sets of photocopies for counseling.
- GU-LAT 2017 Admit card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (Compulsory)
- 8 Passport size photo
Note – Students are requested to bring the above mentioned documents (Photo copies as well as originals) for verification.
After verification of about said documents candidate will be allowed for counseling, Allotment of course once made is final and cannot be changed later under any circumstances.
- Minimum 50% aggregate at XII level