IPU CET 2019 Application form is issued. Indraprastha University will not perform the Joint Inquiry Test for Admission. This university offers UG, PG
IPU CET 2019 Application form is issued. Indraprastha University will not perform the Joint Inquiry Test for Admission. This university offers UG, PG and other courses in engineering, management, law, computer, medical, nursing etc. Admission to MBBS & BDS will be provided through the results of NEET. Based on the results of the IPU CET, acceptance will be given to GGSIPU and its relevant institutions. Students can check here details about IPU CET 2019 including dates, application, eligibility criteria etc.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the official schedule of IPU CET 2019:
|Courses||Last date to submit the application||Exam date||Result/Merit announcement|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2019||Through JEE Main||4th week of May 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||29th April 2019||1st June 2019||10th June 2019|
|BBA||29th April 2019||11th May 2019||24th May 2019|
|BCA||29th April 2019||25th May 2019||7th June 2019|
|B.Ed||22nd April 2019||4th May 2019||17th May 2019|
|M.Tech||29th April 2019||As per CET code||As per CET code|
|LLB||1st week of May 2019||Through CLAT||Last week of May 2019|
|MBBS/BDS||–||Through NEET UG||–|
|MBA (IT)||29th April 2019||1st June 2019||10th June 2019|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2019||Through NIMCET||4th week of May 2019|
|MBA||1st week of May 2019||Through CAT||2nd week of June 2019|
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
- The IPU CET application form has been released through online mode only.
- It has been released on 23rd March 2019 for all the courses.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Images should be in JPG, JPEG and GIF format.
- Candidates can apply for multiple courses through their login.
- Candidate must take printout of the result for further use.
- Fill the application properly, no correction will be allowed.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Payment can be done via online mode using debit/credit card and net banking.
- Application fee is non refundable.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for various courses. Candidates whose result is awaited, compartment and supplementary cases are also eligible to apply.
|B.Tech||12th class passed with PCM subjects.
Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
|M.Tech||B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.
Minimum 60% aggregate.
|MBA||Three years or more bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.
Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST).
Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
|LLM||LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum 50% marks.|
|BCA||12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.
Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
|LLB||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.
Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here students can check the IPU CET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Pattern: It will be conducted in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use blue or black ball point pen to mark answer.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 questions (200 for Bio-technology).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as wrong answer.
IPU CET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be different for various courses offered under the CET.
- Tech syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For M.Tech courses, most of the syllabus will be as per the GATE exam.
- Syllabus will be of 10+2 or graduation level as per the courses opted by students.
- Students must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
How to Prepare for IPU CET 2019
- Firstly, prepare a time-table for preparation as per your suitability.
- Find out all the details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Take help from the reference books and other study materials available in the market or internet.
- Practice previous year question papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Maintain your health during preparations.
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released before one week from the date of examination. IPU CET admit card 2019 will be issued through online mode. The admit cards can be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password
Candidates must carry two copies of the photograph (same as uploaded in the application) at the exam centre. Students should carry two printouts of the admit card. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator and second copy should be handed over to the invigilator for university records.
IPU CET 2019 Result
Students will be able to check the IPU CET result 2019 via online mode only. The result will be announced within two weeks after the completion of exam.
A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the marks scored in the CET. Students will be able to participate in the counselling as per the merit.
IPU CET Counselling 2019
The IPU CET counselling process will be organized through offline mode. It will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats.
Candidates have to appear at the notified counselling venue on the prescribed date and time to participate in the counselling process. Candidates must carry the required documents along with the photocopies at the counselling centre.