Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is conducting AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling from June 08, 2017. The counselling has begun with
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is conducting AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling from June 08, 2017. The counselling has begun with document verification round. After the verification, the candidates will be allowed to exercise the option entry facility. It will begin from June 11, 2017. Candidates may check all the details related to AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling from this page.
AP EAMCET 2017
The counselling for AP EAMCET 2017 will be held web based. A web based counselling is that in which most of the process are done through web. Through the AP EAMCET web based counselling, the candidates will be able to exercise the option and check seat allotment result online. The APSCHE has also established numerous helpline centres, which will assist candidates with the process of counselling.
AP EAMCET 2017 Schedule
Document Certificate Verification for all locations and for OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority categories. Open in all the helpline centres.
|June 08, 2017||1 to 8000|
|June 09, 2017||8001 to 16000|
|June 10, 2017||16001 to 30000|
|June 11, 2017||30001 to 45000|
|June 12, 2017||45001 to 60000|
|June 13, 2017||60001 to 78000|
|June 14, 2017||78001 to 95000|
|June 15, 2017||95001 to 115000|
|June 16, 2017||115001 to 13000|
|June 17, 2017||130001 to Last|
Document Verification Schedule for Centralised Counselling, only for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian categories. It is only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
|June 08, 2017||PHV, PHH, PHO||1 to Last|
|Anglo Indian||1 to Last|
|NCC||1 to 15000|
|June 09, 2017||NCC||15001 to 30000|
|Sports and Games||1 to 20000|
|CAP||1 to 20000|
|June 10, 2017||NCC||30001 to 50000|
|Sports and Games||20001 to 40000|
|CAP||20001 to 40000|
|June 11||NCC||50001 to 70000|
|Sports and Games||40001 to 60000|
|CAP||40001 to 60000|
|June 12, 2017||NCC||70001 to 90000|
|Sports and Games||60001 to 80000|
|CAP||60001 to 80000|
|June 13, 2017||NCC||90001 to 110000|
|Sports and Games||80001 to 100000|
|CAP||80001 to 100000|
|June 14, 2017||NCC||110001 to 130000|
|Sports and Games||100001 to 120000|
|CAP||100001 to 120000|
|June 15, 2017||NCC||130001 to Last|
|Sports and Games||120001 to Last|
|CAP||120001 to Last|
The Option Entry facility for following rank range will be available at the following dates
|June 11, 2017||1 to 30000|
|June 12, 2017|
|June 13, 2017||30001 to 60000|
|June 14, 2017|
|June 15, 2017||60001 to 90000|
|June 16, 2017|
|June 17, 2017||90001 to 12000|
|June 18, 2017|
|June 19, 2017||12001 to Last|
|June 20, 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Process
The process of AP EAMCET 2017 counselling is very simple. The candidates first need to visit Helpline centre get their documents verified. Then, the candidate will have to submit the choices for the course and colleges online. Lastly, they will be allocated seat and will be required to confirm it by visiting the allocated institute.
Document Verification and Online Registration
Registration: At the Help Line Centre, the candidates will have to register and verify themselves. The candidates will first have to hand over their AP EAMCET 2017 Rank Card and then wait for turn. When the candidate’s turn will come, the candidates will have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1200.
In return to it, the candidates will get a Registration-cum-Verification Certificate. On it, the candidates will have to submit the Hall Ticket Number, Rank, etc. The candidates will be again called for the verification.
- To Make Processing Fee Payment Online – Click Here
- Document Verification –At the centre, the candidates will have to produce the below listed documents. The authority there will check all the documents to ensure the eligibility of the candidates. For verification of documents the candidates will have to go as per the schedule above. Also, the documents are to be brought in original and as photocopy.
- The documents to be produced for verification are as below:
- AP EAMCET Rank Card.
- Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET.
- Qualifying Exam Marks Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- SSC Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate or Residence Certificate for 10 years.
- Income Certificate, issued after 01.01.2014/White Ration Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (if applicable).
- Extra Certificate to be Produced by y PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH – PH Certificate stating 40% or above disability, as issued by District Medical Board.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board.
- NCC and Sports – Certificates issued by competent authority, stating that candidate appeared from Andhra Pradesh.
- Minorities – Minority Certificate from Head Master or SSC TC.
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate should have been issued by Tahsildar.
Option Entry of AP EAMCET 2017
- When the verification will be done and the candidates will be termed eligible they will get a Blank Option Form and the List of Colleges and Courses. The candidates are expected to use the form for listing their priority for the course and college. When the final list is prepared, the candidates will have to login the web AP EAMCET 2017 counselling portal and submit the options for course and colleges online. Candidates can download the Option Entry of AP EAMCET 2017 Form from below link.
- Download Manual Option Entry Form
- It is very important to submit all the options in the order of priority. The candidates will only be able to modify the options before the final lapse of the deadline. After the last date, no candidates will be allowed to change the options.
Seat Allotment under AP EAMCET Counselling 2017
- The allocation of seat will be done on the basis of candidate’s rank in AP EAMCET 2017 and options for course and the colleges submitted by them. The candidates will be able to check the allotment by accessing the web counselling login.
The candidates will then have to download their final allotment letter and will have to report via the self-reporting system. After this, the candidates will also be required to physically report at the allocated college. It is very important to note that if the candidates did not report through either of the medium until the final date, the allotment shall stand canceled.
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Notifications (Official) as given on www.apeamcet.nic.in
Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC / BC / SC / MINORITY Category Candidates (Annexure-1) Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2) Priorities of Special Categories (CAP, NCC , Sports & Games) Notifications for Not Qualified / Not Appeared Minority Candidates