VIT University has issued a notification for admissions to M.Sc courses. Applications must be submitted online. Candidates who are shortlisted on the
VIT University has issued a notification for admissions to M.Sc courses. Applications must be submitted online. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their applications, based on the Under Graduate performance, will be called for interview. Details of Application including Eligibility and Admission Process are given here
- M.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Biomedical Genetics
- M.Sc. Chemistry (with specialization in Analytical or Inorganic or Organic or General Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M.Sc. Physics
VIT M.Sc. Admission 2017
- VIT University has started the online application form process for admission to various M.Sc programs. Candidates who are seeking admission to M.Sc programs should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria and other related details before submitting the form.Schedule for VIT M.Sc Admission 2017 is given below.
Events Dates Issue of application form 10 Mar 2017 Last date to apply online 24 May 2017 Last date to edit application form 24 May 2017 Publication of shortlisted candidates in website 01 Jun 2017 Date of Counselling 17 Jun 2017 Last date for fee payment 07 Jul 2017
VIT M.Sc Shortlisted Candidates 2017
- Names of shortlisted candidates for Counseling have been announced by the officials, which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
- Check Shortlisting Status
VIT M.Sc Application Form 2017
Application form process for VIT M.Sc Admission 2017 has started from 10 Mar 2017. Eligible & interested candidates can apply online for VIT M.Sc Application Form 2017 through the direct link, which is given below.
The completed application forms along with required enclosures should reach DIRECTORPG ADMISSIONS, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 on or before 19th May 2017.
How to Fill Online Application Form?
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- Login to registered users with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 4: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image : Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image : Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
Stage 5: Mode of payment
- Application cost Rs.500 only through online mode (Net banking / Debit / Credit card).
Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
Important Note : It is mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form along with supporting documents.
VIT M.Sc. Admission Eligibility Criteria
Nationality : The applicants for admission should be a Resident Indian National even Foreigners are allowed and should have studied in regular, full time and formal education colleges located in India and Abroad also in the preceding three years.
Applicants should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% qualifying marks. Applicants appearing for their final degree exam/ final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
Programs Specific Eligibility Criteria
M.Sc. Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biomedical Genetics (Optional specialization in Genetic Counseling) B.Sc. degree from a recognized university in any branch of Biological Science that includes Botany / Zoology, Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Nutrition (or) Home Science / Agricultural, Veterinary & Fisheries Sciences /MBBS / Paramedical Science/Allied Medical Sciences. M.Sc. Chemistry (with specialization in Analytical or Inorganic or Organic or General Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry) B.Sc. degree in either Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Applied Science from any recognized university with Physics or Mathematics / B. Pharm (or) Biology/ Botany/Zoology as ancillary subjects. M.Sc. Physics B.Sc. degree from any recognized university with Physics / Applied Sciences.
Applicants will be called for an interview/ counselling in the order of merit of their aggregate marks secured in their undergraduate degree programmes calculated up to pre-final year [(This is inclusive of Languages and all other subjects they have studied upto pre-final year)/ full year (if completed)]
It is mandatory that the applicants should send the hard copy of the application along with necessary certificates.
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of Admission –
- Class X, Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination of all attempts.
- Community Certificate (Only for SC / ST categories).
- Migration / Transfer / College Leaving Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate/ Conduct Certificate
- Copy of provisional Admission letter and original advance fee receipt
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs
- Affidavit – Student and Parents (Annexure I & II)
- Student Profile (www.vit.ac.in)
- Physical Fitness (Annexure III)
- Balance Fees to be submit in the mode of Demand Draft (Original)
- An undertaking for good conduct and behaviour in a prescribed form (to be issued by the University at the time of admission) their originals to the Admissions Office.
- One sets of copies of all the original certificates (Applicants are advised to make a required number of photocopies for their future use before handing over the orignials.)
- It is mandatory that at the time of admission the Applicants has to submit Transfer certificate, Provisional certificate and all the marks sheets in original along with Affidavit
Tuition Fee (After Concession)
Note: Onetime payment of admission fee Rs. 2,000/- and caution deposit (Refundable Rs. 1,000 will be additional for all the above programmes.)
For More Details Regarding VIT M.Sc Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.