Madras University M.B.A & M.C.A Admission 2019: Admit Card, Entrance Exam, Result The University of Madrasinvites candidates to join their M.B.A
Madras University M.B.A & M.C.A Admission 2019: Admit Card, Entrance Exam, Result
The University of Madrasinvites candidates to join their M.B.A & M.C.A courses provided by the University. The M.B.A. course is divided into two categories – Regular and Self-Supportive (Evening Programme) University of Madras Department of Management Studies is one of the oldest (estb. 1955) and prestigious in the country. The department of Computer Science, which provides the M.C.A. course, has diversified the course further since it’s starting in 1987.
The Application forms can be obtained from the campus, or in online mode. A separate form is required for each course, and for Self-Supportive course. The admission is solely based on the marks obtained by the student in the TANCET examination held by the university. The forms have to be submitted within 7 days of the announcement of the TANCET result. The intake for M.B.A. is 45(regular) and 50(Self Supportive).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Online & Offline Both
START DATE – END DATE
11th Feb, 2019 – 11th Jun, 2019
MBA/PGDM & MCA
|Commencement of Registration for TANCET||02nd May, 2019|
|End of Registration for TANCET||21st May, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||11th Jun, 2019|
- Human Resource Management.
- Financial Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Operations Management.
- System Management.
Eligibility: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University. For the Self-Supportive Programme, a minimum work experience of two years is also required.
The Candidate should have any one of the following degrees:
- A BCA/BES/BSc degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics /Applied Sciences/ Physics/ Statistics
- A degree in B.Com./ B.B.M./ B.B.A./ B.L.M./B.A. Corporate Secretary ship/ B.A. Economics
- Degree with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics/ Statistics in Main or Allied level.
- A degree in B.Sc. Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics.
- B.E./ B.Tech. /M.B.A. degree.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline provided the candidate had studies Mathematics at 10+2 level.
MBA/PGDM & MCA
- Collect the prospectus form the university or fill it online through official website of University of Madras.
- Detach the Application form, Computer Coding sheet, and Address slip from the prospectus.
- Separate application form is to be submitted for each programme.
- Pay the application fee for offline mode through DD drawn in favor of ‘Madras University’ payable at ‘Chennai’.
- Application form for regular M.B.A. along with the required documents along with DD is to be sent directly to the:
Registrar, University of Madras ,
Tholkapiar Valagam (Chepauk)
- Application form for Self Supportive (Evening Programme) is to be sent to the:
Director – ‘Evening Programme’
University of Madras, Tholkappiar
Valagam, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005
- The following certificates are to be sent along with the application form:
- HSC certificate
- Consolidated Statement of Marks of qualifying exam
- Community Certificate for BC/MBC & DNC/SC/ST
- Certificate for the Differently Abled (if applicable)
- Code of Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Copy of TANCET Marks
Note: Students looking for admission in Madras University have to first apply for TANCET. Seven days after declaration of TANCET result, students have to apply in the university with their valid TANCET score to secure admission in MBA & MCA courses.
MBA/PGDM & MCA
Admission to M.B.A. & M.C.A. courses is based on the marks scored by the candidate in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test(TANCET) Examination. For NRIs and Foreign Nationals, the admission will be based on the marks obtained in their respective Degree courses.
Apart from the SC/ST, BC/MBC and National Merit scholarships, the following scholarships are also awarded to students:
- The Lions International Endowment Scholarship (C&UD)
- Rotary Club of Madras city Endowment Scholarship (C&UD)
- The Lady Willingdon Peace Endowment Scholarship (C&UD)
- Srimathi Sivakama Radhakrishnan Scholarship (C&UD)
- The Sir T. Muttuswami Ayyar Endowment Scholarship (C&UD)
- The Srimathi Padmasani Bai Endowment Scholarship (C&UD)
- The K.N. Ayyaayyar Endowment Scholarship (C&UD)
- The Gokhale Endowment Scholarship (UD&C)
- Sambuvarayar Endowment Scholarship
- Aringnar Anna Endowment Scholarship
- Maharaja Sri Ganga Singhji Endowment Scholarship
- Professor R. Selvam Endowment Scholarship
- A.M.M. Foundation Endowment Scholarship
- IBP Endowment Scholarship
- Dr. A.L. Mudaliar Silver Jubilee Endowment Scholarships
- Prof. L. Krishnasamy Endowment Scholarship
- The R.Tatachariyar Endowment Scholarship
- Lady K. Srinivasa Ayyangar Endowment Scholarship
- Shri.A. Nageswara Rao Endowment Scholarship
- Thiru.A.R. Ramaswami Endowment Scholarship
- The N.C. Vasanthakokilam Endowment Scholarship
- Baliga Family Endowment Scholarship
- Bardswell Law Endowment Scholarship
- The Sir T. Muttuswami Ayyar Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Selvi.V. Saraswathi Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Dasari Narayana Rao Endowment Scholarship
- Thiru.K.Gopalan Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- The V. Rama Ayyangar Endowment Scholarship