Kalasalingam University (KLU) MBA Admission 2019: Placement, Result, Fees Kalasalingam University is one of the prestigious universities located in K
Kalasalingam University (KLU) MBA Admission 2019: Placement, Result, Fees
Kalasalingam University is one of the prestigious universities located in Krishnankoil in Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1984 by the Kalasalingam Anandam Ammal Charities. The university is approved by the University Grants Commission and is NAAC accredited.
It offers 13 under graduate and 25 post graduate courses. MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a full time two-year program. Kalasalingam University offers MBA program in 8 different specializations which are Banking and Insurance, Finance, Human Resource(HR), Actuarial Science, Marketing, Retail Management and Chain Management, Procution.
The minimum eligibility to apply for the program is graduation degree. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. kalasalingam.ac.in/site/. The registration fee is INR 600 for online mode and INR 650 for offline mode.
The selection process consists of entrance test namely- KUEE followed by interview round. Qualified candidates in both stages will be considered for admission process
MODE OF APPLICATION
START DATE – END DATE
04th Jan, 2019 – 07th Jun, 2019
|Submission of Application||04th Jan – 27th May , 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||10th Apr, 2019|
|Announcement of Results||10th May, 2019|
|Counselling Session||07th Jun, 2019|
Kalasalingam University MBA Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission to MBA program in Kalasalingam University, candidates should fulfill the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Passed class 12 with mathematics or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Kalasalingam University MBA Application Procedure
The registration is done in online mode only. Students are required to visit university website and submit the application form. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
It is candidate’s responsibility to make sure that, all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and similar to the information of original documents. Candidates have to mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form. All the information regarding admission process will be sent by email only.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website i.e. kalasalingam.ac.in/site/.
- Click on the link “Admission”
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill application form with the relevant information
- Upload the scan copy of signature and photograph
- Image size should not be more than 50K
- Verify all the filled information and save application form
- Pay application fee either of the available mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference
Candidates have to pay an application fee at the time of registration process. It can be paid in online as well as offline mode.
The payment of application fee can be done in online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card) or in offline mode through DD in favor of “Kalasalingam University” payable at Rajapalayam.
|Payment Mode||Application Fee|
|Online Mode||INR 600|
|Offline Mode||INR 650|
|NRI and Foreign||50$|
Kalasalingam University MBA Selection Process
The selection is done on the basis of entrance test namely- KUEE and interview round. Candidates who will successfully qualify all the round of selection process will be considered for admission process.
- Applicants found suitable for admission to MBA program will be called for entrance test KUEE which is conducted by the university.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in entrance test will participate in interview round.
- The final stage of selection process is interview round. The panel of experts will take the interview.