CEE Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017 The Commissioner of Access Test (CEE Kerala) announced the details of Nursing and Paramedic Bac
CEE Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017
The Commissioner of Access Test (CEE Kerala) announced the details of Nursing and Paramedic Bachelor of 2017. Admission enrollment also began July 8, 2017. Only candidates can apply for admission nurse and paramedic, who meet the criteria Of eligibility. Kerala Admissions A bachelor’s degree in nursing and allied health will be awarded based on the results in 10 + 2. Admission applicants can check the key dates, eligibility criteria, application process, fees and details on Kerala EEC nursing degree And Paramedic Admission 2017 from this page.
Last Infirmary and Paramedic Kerala B.Sc Registration began. Apply from the following link.
click here for more
Courses offered under Kerala B.Sc Nursing and Paramedic Admission
Applicants can apply for the following courses, assuming a bachelor’s degree. Nurse and paramedic:
Bachelor of Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology Laboratory (B.Sc M.L.T)
Bachelor of Science in Infusion Technology (Infusion Bachelor Technology)
Bachelor of Optometry (BSc optometry)
BA in physiotherapy (B.P.T)
Bachelor Audiology and Speech (B.A.S.L.P)
Bachelor of Cardiac Vascular Technology (B.C.V.T)
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology Radiation (Licensure MRT)
BSc in Medical Microbiology (BSc Medical Microbiology)
Degree in Medical Biochemistry (B.Sc.Microchimie medical)
Important dates for Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedic Admission 2017
Applicants must meet all deadlines. When doing so, do not miss any events. It can be taken from the following table. The tentative dates will be replaced with the actual dates as announced.
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017
The candidates must fulfill the below mentioned criteria in order to receive admission in CEE BSc Nursing and Paramedical course. Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission, under any circumstances.
Nativity – The candidates must be a citizen of India/PIO/OCI. However, candidates seeking reservation under Keralite,(NK-I), and NK-II will have to fulfil the below mentioned formalities.
- Keralite – The domicile of Kerala come under this category. However, the ward of IAS officers, under Kerala cadre, are also considered under this category.
- Non-Keralite (NK-I) – These are those candidates who do not belong to the state of Kerala but have studied the qualifying course from the state and are a ward of Govt employee, posted in the state. OR a candidate, who do not belong to the state but has resided here for a period of 5 years, during the 12 years of schooling.
- Non-Keralite (NK-II) – These are those candidates who do not belong to Kerala and do not even fulfill any criteria under NK-I category.
Age Limit – It is important to ensure that the candidate applying for Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017 must older than 17 years, as on December 31, 2017. The upper age limit for the candidates is 46 years but only in B.Sc. Nursing/M.L.T/Optometry course.
Education Qualification – The education qualification required for each round of admission are as below:
- B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. M.L.T. and B.Sc. Optometry: Candidates must have cleared Higher Secondary course with minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.C.V.T.& B.P.T: For this course, the candidates must have also qualified Higher Secondary exam with more than 50% marks. However, will have to ensure that their aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology is upto 50% and individually in Biology subjects as they have secured 50% marks.
- If apply for B.P.T then the candidate will also have to include English while calculating the aggregate score.
- B.A.S.L.P: Candidate need to qualify Higher Secondary exam. He/she must have also secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science /Statistics /Electronics /Psychology.
- B.Sc.Medical Radiological Technology, B.Sc.Medical Microbiology Course & B.Sc.Medical Biochemistry: The candidates should have secured 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subject in Higher Secondary.
Note: The SC/ST candidates only need to qualify the examination. Whereas, for the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, the minimum criteria of marks is 45%.
Application Procedure of Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017
The candidates may apply for numerous courses through a single application form. The form will be released online, on cee.kerala.gov.in. To submit the application form, the candidates will have to fulfill the following five steps:
Step-1-Online Registration – It can be done by submitting few details and by creating a password. Once the details are submitted, the Application Number will be allocated to the candidates.
Step-2-Uploading of Images – Next, the candidates will have to upload Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression. All of it is to be uploaded in JPEG format.
Step-3-Filling Details in Application Form – After uploading of image, the candidates will be required to fill details in the application form. In the form, the candidates will have to submit details related to themselves, education qualification and much more.
Step-4-Payment of Application Fee – Lastly, the candidates will have to remit the amount of application fee. It can be submitted through Online Payment Gateway or e-challan. The amount of application fee is as below:
- Rs. 600 for General candidates
- Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates
- Rs. 600 for Service candidates
Step-5-Posting the Confirmation Page – The candidates will then have to take a printout of the application form and send it at the address below:
- Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5Th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Details on Rank List of Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017
When all the application forms will be submitted, the rank will be prepared. In all, three rank list will be prepared by the CEE and these will be for the following courses:
- Rank List I – For B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (M.L.T) and B.Sc. Optometry courses.
- Rank List II – For .Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.C.V.T,B.P.T, B.Sc.Medical Radiological Technology, B.Sc.Medical Microbiology course & B.Sc.Medical Biochemistry courses.
- Rank List III – For B.A.S.L.P. course.
Rank List I will be prepared on the basis of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English marks in the qualifying examination. Whereas, in the Rank List II, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination. Lastly, to prepare the Rank List III, the marks secured by the candidates in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology/Psychology/Electronics/Statistics/Computer Science will be used.
The rank list will be prepared at cee-kerala.org. The candidates will be able to check it through the login. It should be noted that the Kerala Nursing and Para Medical Rank List will remain valid until November 30, 2017, only.
Kerala Nursing and Para Medical Centralized Allotment Procedure
After the announcement of the rank list, the candidates will be called for Centralized Allotment Procedure (CAP). To participate in CAP, the candidates will first have to register. Only those candidates will be eligible to participate in CAP who will be featured in the Nursing Rank List of Para Medical Rank List.
After the registration, the candidates will be able to submit the choices for the course and colleges. Following it, the eligible candidates will be allocated a seat on the basis of the secured merit and the choices for the course and college stated by them.
Tuition Fee for BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission
The admission fee for admission in 2017 batch, in various courses, is as given in the table below:
|Govt. Merit/Management Seats in Self Financing Colleges
|Sepacial Fee for Self Financing Colleges
|B.Sc Perfusion Technology
|1st yr – 39500
2nd yr – 27500
3rd yr – 27500
4th yr – 20500
|1st yr – 37500
2nd yr – 25605
3rd yr – 25605
|B.Sc. Medical Biochemistry