Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 on basis of NEET UG is organized by the Medical Training Courses Admissions Commission (ACPMEC). The approval of Candidate
Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 on basis of NEET UG is organized by the Medical Training Courses Admissions Commission (ACPMEC). The approval of Candidates for MBBS Gujarat will be assessed in NEET 2019 on a performance basis. Of all MBBS colleges, 15% are reserved for All India quota seats
These will be staffed by NEET Online Counseling through the Medical Advisory Board (MCC) and all remaining 85% of the seats awarded for government quotas will be awarded through advice from the Admissions Committee, ie ACPMEC. Candidates will be convened for admission to the Gujarat MBBS in accordance with the NEET results.
Interested applicants must complete the form in online mode. The application form will be available shortly. The NEET UG 2019 explained the result. in front Registration, the applicant must acquire the PIN. After purchasing the PIN, applicants can register with Gujarat MBBS Admission and introduce themselves Document review. The Admissions Committee publishes a list of merit for candidates qualifying for NEET 2019 and submits their application to Gujarat Admission MBBS 2019 before the last date. On the basis of the merit, the candidates will be called for counseling.
Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates who want to appear for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 must be well aware of all the important dates. Since NEET 2019 is conducted and dates for the same was announced. The schedule for PIN purchase, online registration, and document verification of Gujarat MBBS Admission for the academic year 2019 is announced, but dates for online application form will be announced later. As soon as the conducting authority will announce the complete schedule for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019, we will update here. However, candidates can check here the schedule for the commencement of various events of the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admission from the official website and from this article also. Candidates can check the following schedule table for PIN purchase, online registration & document verification.
|PIN purchase from Axis bank for online registration||17th June 2019 (4:00 PM)|
|Online Registration||17th June 2019 to 24th June 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Document Verification||18th June 2019 to 24th June 2019 (4:00 PM)|
1. The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
2. Should have completed 17 years of age on December 31 of the Academic Year.
3. Should have passed class 10th and 12th qualifying examination from the following board:
- Gujarat Board
- CBSE/ CISCE provided that the school in which the applicants’ studies is in the state of Gujarat.
1. The NRI candidates should have passed the qualifying examination from anywhere in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
2. Should have qualified in NEET 2019.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
No candidates will be considered eligible unless he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria including minimum qualifying percentage/ percentile in HSC or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology Theory and Practical. The minimum qualifying marks are given in the table below:
|Type of Seat||General||Gen-PH||SC/ST/PWD|
- The candidates must obtain 50th Percentile in NEET for admission to MBBS in the government seats.
- For Management and NRI seats, the NEET percentile as laid down by the Government of India.
Gujarat MBBS 2019 Application Form
The Admission Committee will issue the details on the Registration Form, courses offered, list of help centers, the last date of submitting the registration and other details in the prominent newspapers daily.
2. For Gujarat MBBS 2019 Registration, candidates shall be required to make payment of the requisite amount of the Registration Fee, Information Booklet with the PIN.
3. Aspirants who will obtain the PIN can register online at, medguj.nic.in. Fill in the required details in the Registration Form by providing their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc in the online registration form.
4. After submitting the registration form, the candidates will receive a receipt or confirmation of the application received. In the receipt, the applicant shall be given Registration Number and date of the application. Candidates must preserve the receipt as it can be used as a reference in the future and also in the merit list.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents along with the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Application Form
- Qualifying Examination/ Class 12th (HSC) mark sheet
- NEET mark sheet of the current year
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- SSC Examination (10th class) mark sheet and passing certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) of the family of the candidates belonging to SEBC candidates.
- Certificate of Physical Disability for physically disabled candidates
- Certificate of the local candidate from the Dean of NHLMMC, Ahmedabad or Surat.
- Documentary evidence for NRI Status (if applicable)
- Necessary proof regarding the minority status.
Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2019
For MBBS, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of All India Overall rank of the candidates who are eligible in NEET 2019. The Admission Committee will also prepare a separate list of minority students. The merit list will be uploaded to the ACPMEC website.