BHUPAL NOBLES' UNIVERSITY The Bhupal Nobles' University has been constituted as per the approval of the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly under the Univ
BHUPAL NOBLES’ UNIVERSITY
The Bhupal Nobles’ University has been constituted as per the approval of the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly under the University Act no. 23 of 2015. This University is sponsored by Vidya Pracharini Sabha which was established in 1923 and is one of the oldest credible educational societies in the country. It saw the light of dawn on nd 02 January, 1923 with two pupils and a primary school teacher. Ever since then, it has never looked back. In 1923, it was by the blessings of its Prime Deity Eklingnath and under the patronage of the prince, and later, the 75th Maharana of Mewar, the first Rajpramukh of the Republic of India, Shri Bhupal Singhji that the two devotees of education and learning, Mamaji Maharaj Aman Singhji of Ralawta and Rao Bahadur Thakur Raj Singhji of Bedla, on the advice of Pandit Dhram Narayanji, initiated this institution as a Primary School (Court of Wards’ School). In 1929, this school was upgraded to Bhupal Nobles’ High School.
The Bhupal Nobles’ University is one of the few prestigious universities to have adopted the CBCS as prescribed by the UGC. The students in the Bhupal Nobles’ University are allowed to choose inter-disciplinary, intra-disciplinary courses, skill oriented papers even from other disciplines according to their learning needs, interests and aptitude as the University has adopted the UGC-CBCS. University Admission Guidelines are :
- The admission gets finalised only when it is approved by Bhupal Nobles’ University, Udaipur.
- Before filling in the form read the Information Bulletin carefully.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- The column or entry that is not applicable should be marked (NA) and should not be left blank.
- Each student has to register himself/herself with at least one extra-curricular activity.
- If the student does not deposit the complete fee upto its due date then his/her admission shall be cancelled with immediate effect.
- The University administration reserves its right to change the dates of admission in view of the unforeseen circumstances.
- Students must deposit their application form along with fee before the last date .
- A “No objection certificate” has to be furnished by the student if employed at the time of admission.
- All the students should take provisional admissions even if their results are not declared for that session. Their regular classes shall also start as per the Academic Calender of the University.
- The admissions shall be done on the basis of the eligibility criteria of the University. The forms received after the due date shall be considered only if vacant seat exists. Candidate will be admitted on the basis of reservation of seats for admission as per policy and guideline of the government of Rajasthan.
- The students should pay the fee on a fixed date and also get the receipt from the office. They shall present the fee receipt to the subject teacher/s to get their names enlisted in the respective class Attendance Register of the Subject Teacher.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate without furnishing any explanation.
- The parents should mention the name and address of local guardian of the student in the admission form to ensure security and discipline in case the student is residing in hostel.
Note: Admission at all Under Graduate and Post Graduate classes will be as per the admission policy (guidelines) of The Bhupal Nobles` University, Udaipur (Raj.).
Non-eligibility for Admission
- Any applicant, who has been subjected to police enquiry or any F.I.R. has been lodged against his/her is not entitled for admission in the University.
- Those candidate who have been released on bail or against whom a trial is in process are also not eligible for admission in the University.
- If a student misbehaves or uses unfair means in examination or has been penalized by any court/ college/ university, is not eligible for admission.
- It is essential for every student to carry his/her Identity Card to the University daily.
- It is compulsory to carry Identity Card while traveling.
- Identity Cards proforma must be obtained from the office and after being duly filled, students have to deposit the form so that the Identity Card is prepared.
- If Identity Card is lost then duplicate card must be obtained.
- It is a punishable offence to borrow or lend this Identity Card.
- The cell phone/mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the University campus.
- Students must park their vehicles in the proper parking area.
- Writing on the walls inside and outside the campus and pasting posters and harming the University property will be viewed as damage to institutional property and strict action will be taken against defaulters.
- The University can expel any student if found involved in ragging, misconduct, indiscipline or violence.
- The Student is himself/herself responsible for the serious consequences if he/she leaves the class room or goes outside the campus without prior permission and official sanction.
- Students are not allowed to use University address for their personal mails.
Co-opted Extra – Curricular Activities
For the multifaceted development of the students many extra-curricular activities are organized. For this they should mention at least one extra-curricular activity of their interest in their admission form. The available University – activities are :
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
There are three wings of NCC Senior Division in the University, viz., Army Wing, Naval Wing and Air Wing . For selection and enrolment, the student must submit the duly filled prescribed form. Tentative dates of selections may be seen in the “Schedule of the activities” on the Notice- Board. Every year, applications for selection are invited by the respective NCC Officers. The notices are displayed on the NCC notice board. Inter-wing transfer is not permissible.
- NSS (National Service Scheme)
This activity includes social service, rural camps etc. Through the platform of such varied activities, its main objective is to develop the importance of physical labour and instill the sense of national service among the students.
- Scouting and Rangering
This service and activity was launched in India on 07 Nov 1950 as Bharat Scouts & Guide with the spirit of selfless dynamic service to humanity. The mission of Rangering is to contribute to the education of young girls/boys and to inculcate in them the ethical values, values of nationalism, social harmony and civil responsibilities through various kinds of services.
- Games & Sports
University provides coaching in Swimming, Football, Basketball, Gymnastics, Athletics, Volleyball, Handball, Hockey, Cricket, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Weight-lifting, Softball,Chess and many more.
- Literary Activities (English- Hindi)
Literary Activities, cultural activities and the fine art activities are other coopted extra-curricular activities that can be chosen by the students.
Refund Of Fees
AS PER UGC GUIDELINE ON REMITTANCE AND REFUND OF FEES
|S.No.||Percentage Of Refund Of Aggregate Fees||Time Of Withdrawal Of Admission|
|1||100%||15 Days Before The Formally Notified Last Date Of Admission|
|2||80%||Not More Then 15 Days After The Formally Notified Last Date Of Admission|
|3||50%||More Then 15 Days But Less Then 30 Days After The Formally Notified Last Date Of Admission>|
|4||0%||More Then 30 Days After The Formally Notified Last Date Of Admission|
*(Inclusive of Course fees and non tuition fees but exclusive of caution money and security deposit)