AIEEA UG 2018 An official notification from AIEEA regarding UG Counselling for the year 2018. According to AIEEA the counselling will be organised bas
AIEEA UG 2018 An official notification from AIEEA regarding UG Counselling for the year 2018. According to AIEEA the counselling will be organised based on the overall merit rank. The candidates will get admission according to the choice and seat availability for a degree program in an Agricultural University through counselling which will be conducted online. Only the selected candidates need to compete in the counselling according to the schedule. The choice of degree program will be done by the candidates during the counselling session for taking of admission.
There will be three rounds in the counselling session for the year 2018. Candidates must have to bring and provide these documents proof of age, educational qualification, category etc. You will get more information about AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling by reading the given article below.
AIEEA UG Counselling 2018
Some important dates regarding the counselling are given below.
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Tentative date for 1st Counselling||First week of July 2018|
|Tentative date for 2nd Counselling||Third week of July 2018|
|Tentative date for 3rd Counselling||Fourth week of July 2018|
The counselling will be held online only. Registration should be done for the counselling in the stated time only by the candidates is compulsory.
Candidates will be able to check the counselling schedule, result declaration etc at the official website of ICAR at www.icar.org.in.
AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling Procedure
A minimum percentage of marks must have to attain by the candidates to clear the entrance exam. Previous years minimum percentage for different categories candidates are shown below:
- For General & UPS categories – 50%
- For SC/ST/PC categories – 40%
The AIEEA UG 2018 Counselling Process:
Step 1: Registration
- The selected candidates need to register on the official website of the University to participate in the counselling.
- Candidates need to make payment of Rs. 2000 through online payment gateway of ICAR by using Credit/Debit card/Net banking to get themselves register
- Candidate will be able to log on to online counselling page only after the registration is done.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
- Choice filling of Course and University will be available for the candidates at the same time of counselling
- Choices made by the candidates should be saved and locked.
- Based on the choices filled by the candidates, they will be allotted seat to the desired university.
- A provisional allotment letter will be available on the official portal of ICAR after the seat allotment is done and it will be in pdf format. Schedule for reporting to the allotted institute will be there in the format.
Step3: Document Submission
- Reporting time and date to the alloted institute will be given in allotment letter.
- Candidates have to bring and provide the documents mentioned below (original and attested photocopies of each at the time of admission in the allotted university):
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original related to Class 10 and 12.
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority,
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital.
- Birth certificate/ Class 10 marksheet
- E-admit card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Domicile Certificate
- Three recent passport size color photographs with name and date same as the one uploaded on the online Application Form.
- Adhaar card or 28 digit Adhaar Enrolment ID copy. Whereas, in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- University will issue the final admission letter online after checking all the original documents to the admitted candidates mentioning the award of NTS, as applicable.