Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship XIME Admission 2018 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) provides Post Gr
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
XIME Admission 2018 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) provides Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM). It is an information regarding the admission in PGDM for the academic year 2018-20. Candidates now can check the details regarding registration, eligibility, fees structure etc.
Some important dates regarding XIME PGDM Admission 2018 are shown below in the table :
|Online Applications start||04 Oct 2017|
|Last date for online submission of duly filled in application form and payment of application fee||25 Feb 2018|
|Intimation regarding GD/PI date and time to individual candidates by email only||01 to 23 Mar 2018|
|Results Declaration||First week of April 2018|
|PGDM Programme (2018 – 2020) commences on||11 Jun 2018|
Candidates can easily get the Application form on the official website http://www.xime.org/ and can fill it. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria and then fill the Application Form.
Application Fee Details
- Candidates required to pay an Application fee of Rs.1500/-
- There is no refund policy once the fees be paid (for ineligible candidates also)
- Candidates can pay the application by using credit card/debit card/net banking through online
- Candidates are requested to submit the application form and pay the application fee is on or 20 June 2017.
- After the successful form submission and fee payment candidates will get an acknowledgment confirming the fee payment and form submission
- Demand draft of Rs. 1500 is preferred if candidates could not pay the fee in case of any technical issue
- The Demand draft should be drawn in favor of favoring XIME Bangalore, payable at Bangalore may be deposited at the GD/PI Centre on 22nd June.
GD/PI Centers & Admission Schedule
- Candidate should be passed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for the SC/ST category Candidates
- Final Year degree students can also apply(50% maintained during the program)
- Candidates who are in the last year must have to complete and clear all their degree examinations before June 24, 2017, and they are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2017.
- Candidates having back papers in their graduation will not be eligible for the application
Candidates must have a good score in any of the following national level entrance tests mentioned below:
- XAT – January 2017
- CAT – December 2016
- GMAT – 2015 & 2016 (score of 600 and above)
- CMAT – January 2017
- MAT – May 2016, September 2016, December 2016 and February 2017