Nursing Admission: KIMS University : Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Admission 2017. The institute is offering M.B.B.S. course under
KIMS University :
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Admission 2017. The institute is offering M.B.B.S. course under its UG program and for PG Program, it offers MD
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2017
Candidates Can Complete and Download Your Application From The Official Website. Admission card will be issued to candidates who fill out their application in before the last date. The admission exam will be held in June 2017
Schedule for the KIMS University Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of availability of application forms||26 May 2017|
|Last date of submission of application form||19 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||22 Jun 2017|
Entrance Test Timings
- M.Sc. Nsg, PBBSc Nsg, MPTH – 2.00pm-3.30 pm
- B.Sc. Nsg, BPTh – 2.00pm to 5.00 pm
Application Form 2017
The candidates who are able to apologize. Candidates of candidates of candidates. Candidates must ensure eligibility and other details before filling out the downloaded application. The Too Public Candidates page should go straight to the page.
- Download Application Form:-
- Download M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Download P.B.B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Download B.PTh and Nursing Application Form
- Download M.PTh Application Form
- Application Form is Rs. 500/
- The solicitously debased cumplimentada de la sericitud de la universidad de la Universidad Todos los DD de ben ser dibujados, a pleasure of the “Krishna Instituto de Ciencias Médicas Universidad” pagados en Karad.
- For B. P. Th. & B. Sc. maintenanceThe candidate must be 17 years on or before 31.12.2017
- Candidate must have passed Std XII (HSC or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
individually with minimum 45% marks in PCB.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing registration Council
- For P. B. B. Sc. Nursing – The candidate must have passed a higher secondary or secondary or intermediate grade or 10 + 2 or equivalent equivalent recognized by the university for this purpose.
- Candidate must have passed RGNM.
Instruction to Candidates
- Los Candidatos deberán estar presents en el centro 30 minutos antes del comienzo del examen.
- El Candidato Sin una tarjeta de admisión puede sentarse en la sala de pruebas por el Superintendente del Centro.
- Candidate must preserve the admit Card till the Process of admission.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test Hall before the conclusion of the test and without handing over the answer sheet and test Booklet to the invigilator concerned.
- The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page (s) is/ are found missing from his / her Test Booklet, he / she will be proceeded against and shall be libel for criminal action.
- Use of calculator, calculating devices like cellular (mobile) phone / pager, etc. are no allowed in the test hall.
- Candidate should bring good quality black/ blue ball point pen for the examination.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University
Malkapur, Karad (Dist.Satara)
415539 Maharashtra, India.
Phone: (02164) 241555/6/7/8