About Kaplan University Kaplan University is a private university with undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education programs delive
About Kaplan University
Kaplan University is a private university with undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education programs delivered through an online learning environment. U.S. News & World Report evaluated hundreds of universities and ranked Kaplan University’s online bachelor’s degree programs among the nation’s best for the second consecutive year.
Kaplan University offers more than 170 degree and certificate programs in arts and sciences, business and management, criminal justice, education, information technology, health sciences, nursing, and legal studies. These programs offer students the flexibility to study on their terms, in order to take advantage of an interactive learning environment. Additionally, Kaplan University features advanced-start bachelor’s degree programs for students with associate’s degrees that can be completed in as little as 2 years (See University Catalog for Transfer of Credit policy).
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Program Info:-Online Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Investment Career Focus Area
- BS in Liberal Studies Leadership
- BS in Nutrition Science
- Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Human Services
- Medical Office Administration
- Human Services Certificates in Child and Family Services
- Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate Certificat