Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019: Dates, Admit Card, Result University of Rajasthan is a public and state university located in Jaipur. At pres
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019: Dates, Admit Card, Result
University of Rajasthan is a public and state university located in Jaipur. At present, Rajasthan University offers admission in various undergraduate courses in different specializations.
The minimum eligibility to apply for the any of the courses is 10+2 qualification. The registration for admission to UG courses is done in online mode only. Candidates can submit the application form on the official university website. Candidates must pay an application fee of INR 100 at the time of registration process.
Selection in all the UG courses except for LL.B and BPA courses is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2. LL.B admission is done on the basis of valid score in ULET conducted by the university while BPA admission is based on an aptitude test. The university publishes the combined merit list to shortlist the candidates for admission to UG courses.
The University conducts Term-end Examination twice a year. The result for both undergraduate & postgraduate courses is published on Uniraj Result Server. To know more, check Rajasthan University Results.
Also, check Rajasthan University Fee Structure
|Top Universities in Rajasthan|
|BITS Pilani||Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur|
|NIMS University, Jaipur||Jaipur National University|
MODE OF APPLICATION
START DATE – END DATE
15th May, 2019 – 02nd Jul, 2019
BA , BBA/BBM , BCA , B.Com & B.Sc
|Release of Prospectus||30th May, 2019|
|Inviting Application for UG Admission||01st – 10th Jun, 2019|
|UG Admission First List||19th Jun, 2019|
|UG Admission Final List||29th Jun, 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session /Classes||02nd Jul, 2019|
Rajasthan University UG Eligibility Criteria
B.Com , BBA/BBM & BCA
The university offers admission to the following undergraduate courses:
- BA (Hons)
- BA (Pass)
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Com (Pass)
- B.Sc. (Hons)
- B.Sc. (Pass)
- B.Sc. (Home Science)
- BPA (Vocal/ Instrum.)
- BPA (Dance/ Table)
- B.Lib. (Library and Information Science)
- BVA (Visual Arts Applied / Painting / Sculpture)
Candidates who wish to apply for admission to UG courses in Rajasthan University have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria. Check the course wise eligibility from the table given below:
Course Wise Eligibility
|COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE|
|BA (Pass)||10+2 with minimum 48% marks||1080|
|BA (Hons)||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||110|
|B.Com||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||840|
|B.Com (Hons)||10+2 with minimum 60% marks||120|
|B.Lib & Inf. Sc.||UG or PG degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate||80|
|BPA||10+2 with at least 48% marks in aggregate||40|
45% marks in the aggregate of the qualifying examination
60% and above in aggregate for students coming from universities outside Rajasthan
|BBA||10+2 with minimum 48% marks||240|
|BCA||10+2 in any stream with at least 48% marks||360|
|B.Sc Pass./ B.Sc. (Hons)||10+2 in science stream with at least 50% marks||960|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks||
Rules for UG Programs:
- 5% marks will be deducted while switching to other program. For instance, seeking admission from Science to arts/commerce.
- 5% marks will be deducted of the students who have done vocational studies and are seeking admission to B.A and B.Com courses.
- If a student fails in one faculty, he/she may change the faculty provided they have satisfactory general conduct and practice. Such students will be considered as new entrants. Faculty change is not allowed more than once.
- If a student have passed their first year being a regular student and second year being a non-collegiate student are also eligible to appea in thiird/final year of the same course if they have an agregate of at least 50% in second year.
Rajasthan University UG Application Process
B.Com , BBA/BBM & BCAThe registration is done in online mode only. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 100 at the time of form submission. It can be paid in online mode through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The amount of registration fee is non-refundable.
List of required documents at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Mark sheet of class 12
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for UG Courses:
- Visit the official website of university.
- Click on the admission portal.
- Register by submitting basic details such as name, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Login to your account with the provided credentials and fill up the remaining form.
Rajasthan University UG Courses Selection Process
Selection to LL.B and 5-year integrated BA LL.B is done on the basis of performance in ULET and RULET conducted by University of Rajasthan. Selection to BPA is based on an Aptitude Test conducted by the university. Selection to the rest of the courses is based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
One may brief himself/herself about the admission process by checking out the details from here:-
- University will be inviting the application forms for UG courses from June, 2019.
- Last date for filling up the application form is second week of June, 2019.
- Students are advised to keep their documents needed while filling up the application form such as scanned images of photograph, signature, mark sheets etc.
- Candidates must keep a hardcopy of the application form for future reference after duly filling it before the deadline as mentioned by university.
University of Rajasthan Result 2019: How to Check
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Go to the application portal.
- Login using your credentials such as roll number and password.
- Result of the concerned canddiate will get displayed on the screen.
Candidates may directly check the result from official website by Clicking Here.
General Guidelines for UG Admission
Here are some important guidelines issue by the official authority of university. Candidates are advised to read all the guidelines carefully.
- 5% marks will be deducted in case of faculty change, students seeking admission from Science to Arts/ Commerce, Arts to Commerce and Commerce to Arts faculty. It will be done while preparation the merit list.
- While preparing the merit list, 5% marks will be deducted of those vocational courses students who have passed their senior secondary exam.
- Students who have passed their last qualifying exam in 2014 or before that will not be eligible for admission.
- Applicants who have failed in one faculty can change their faculty on the basis of their qualifying exam provided their general conduct and practice have been satisfactory.