About Herzing University Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the compute
About Herzing University
Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the computer industry. Since 1965 business and computer-related education has been the focus of Herzing, even as it grew to encompass campuses in eight U.S. states and the founding of its Online Division, Herzing University Online.
Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The Higher Learning Commission can be contacted at 800.621.7440 or 30 North LaSalle, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA Dual Concentration: HR & Project Mgmt.
- MBA Dual Concentration: BS Mgmt. & HR
- MBA Dual Concentration in Business Mgmt & Project Mgmt
- MBA in Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration in Accounting & Project Management
- AS in Healthcare Management
- AS in Information Technology Administration and Management
- Associate of Science – Accounting