AIIMS Admit Card 2017 Is released for various courses through the AIIMS at www.aiimsexams.org. This document is also known as the hall ticket and is
AIIMS Admit Card 2017 Is released for various courses through the AIIMS at www.aiimsexams.org. This document is also known as the hall ticket and is issued to those candidates who have submitted their application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials will be printed on the AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M.Biotech 2017 Admit Card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable. Get full details of AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M.Biotech 2017 Admit Card such as how to download it and other important details.
|Date of Entrance Examination M.Sc||24 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination B.Sc||20, 22, 28 Jun 2017|
AIIMS B.Sc. / M.Sc / M. Biotech Admit Card 2017
AIIMS Admit Card 2017 for Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography / B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc.Nursing (Post Basic) & M.Sc. has been issued. Direct link to download the admit card is also posted on this page.
Get Admit Card for B.Sc & M.Sc – From Here
Notified on 17 Jun 2017 –Due to some logistic reasons, the venue of some candidates has been changed for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination scheduled on Saturday, the 24th June, 2017 Click here To Check Details.
How to download Admit Card
- Click on the link provided above.
- Enter candidates information (Candidate ID, Password,Captcha) and login to download admit card.
- Download and take print of the admit card for future uses.
Steps to download the AIIMS B.Sc 2017 Admit card
- Visit the site by following the link aiimsexams.org.
- The link to download the admit card is now available.
- The students must enter their candidate id and password and insert the image as shown in the box.
- The candidate will be logged in
- They must see the status of their application
- Search for the link download admit card
- Download the admit card
- Check all the details
- Take a printout of the admit card
Important instructions for the candidates to download the Admit card
- The decision of the Director of the Institute will be taken to be final in the matter of selection of candidates. The admission to the above courses will depend on the director’s decision and no appeal shall be entertained on this subject.
- If the candidate fails to pay the fees of the course within the prescribed period, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- No students will be allowed to join any private service in any form during the course is prohibited.
If the candidates are not selected for the admission they will not be sent any individual intimation.
Please note that there is no provision for rechecking or revaluation of the answer sheets or communication of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
- If a candidate is found to have furnished wrong information or is found concealing his/her true identity or any other information in his/her application, the candidate will be expelled from appearing for the examination and his/her admission shall thus stand cancelled.
- A candidate who has failed in the first year examination in any undergraduate course for three years successively will not be permitted to continue studies at the AIIMS.
The candidates will have pay their own expenses of transportation. The institute will not bear any expenses.
- Admission of the candidates to the entrance examination hall is strictly provisional. If candidate is found or discovered at any stage of admission ineligible for the seat his/her candidature for examination/admission will be cancelled.
- The selected candidates will have to submit a migration certificate from the College/University from where they have passed the qualifying examination.
- The laid down rules in this guide are subject to change in accordance with the decision of the Institute taken from time to time.
- Any dispute arising regarding any matter shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.
- Candidates should not bring any kind of cell phones, wrist watches, calculator, digital diaries or any electronic gadgets, etc. to the examination hall.
- The items are strictly prohibited. Any electronic item found with the candidate during examination, even if it is switched off, will be considered as an attempt to use unfair means and action will be taken against the student as deemed proper.
- The candidate must not create any irregular assistance during the examination.
Any attempt made by the candidate to note down questions from others during the examination will be viewed very seriously, and may invite severe call for punishment.
- Change in the address should be reported to the Institute.
- Admit cards / Call letter for Counselling of all the eligible candidates will be downloadable from the website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned
- It may please be noted that the Admit Cards / Call letter for Counselling will not be sent by post. It is to be downloaded by AIIMS website only.
- The reporting time at the examination centre is 8:30 A.M for the candidates coming in Morning Shift Examination and 1:30 PM for Evening Shift Examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the Examination Centre in time.
- The institute will conduct several mandatory pre-examination activities such as Biometric Capture, Photo Capture etc. that take time.
- candidates are required to enter the examination centre at least 30 minutes, to avoid delay in starting the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the examination has ended.
- Any candidate who is found carrying any textual material, written or printed, pieces of papers or any other material except the Admit Card or if he/she is encountered copying/conversing with the other candidates who is using any unfair means notes will be disqualified from taking that examination and in future as well he/she shall be barred from appearing this examination.