NIIT 2020 Application Form: Students can apply for NIIT 2020 admission online at niituniversity.in. Students who apply for B.Tech, Integrated MBA, In
NIIT 2020 Application Form: Students can apply for NIIT 2020 admission online at niituniversity.in. Students who apply for B.Tech, Integrated MBA, Integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, Integrated M.Tech and MS, Ph.D. You must request seats online and reserve seats for the admission or interaction process. To complete the application form, applicants must register, fill out the application form and pay the application fee. Scroll down for more information on the NIIT 2020 application form.
|NIIT University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Application start date||15 Oct 2019|
|Registration end date||To be announced|
NIIT Form Fee
The application fee amount is: INR 1500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI – UNified Payment Interface
- Personal Identity Proof
- Class X mark-sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Class XII mark-sheet and certificate (if available)
- JEE/BITSAT/SAT/State Engineering Entrance test results (if applicable)
Admission Process 2020
- Questionnaire stating student’s aspirations and reasons for choosing engineering as a career option.
- Then, applicants have to appear for NU Aptitude Test (NUAT) for admission.
- Then, applicants will undergo the personal counselling interaction (PCI) either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
Note: NUAT is compulsory only for those candidates who have not appeared for JEE-Main/ BITSAT/SAT/NEET/ Any State Engineering Entrance Examination.
NIIT University is a private University established in October 2009 and is situated in Neemrana, Rajasthan. The University offers the below given courses:
- Integrated MBA
- Integrated M.Sc
- Integrated M.Tech and MS