Common Admission 2018 UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2018 UAS, UHS, UAHS PG -Farm Universities of Karnataka has published the official notificati
Common Admission 2018 UAS, UHS, UAHS PG
Common Admission 2018 UAS, UHS, UAHS PG -Farm Universities of Karnataka has published the official notification UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission of M.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture and PhD registration for the 2018-2019 academic year. Appropriate candidates wishing to enter the five agricultural universities, namely University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad; University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur; University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences, Shivamoga; and the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot have a large number of joint master’s and doctoral programs, for eligibility, which is usually a bachelor’s / master’s degree in agricultural science from an agricultural university.
Applicants may view the complete information of UAS, UHS, UAHS Common Admission 2018, such as application procedures, eligibility criteria, and other criteria throughout this page below.
UAS, UHS, UAHS Joint Admission PG 2018 – MSc Agriculture / Horticulture and PhD
Candidates for admission to the above courses must complete the application form. Calendar of UAS, UHS, UAHS The joint approval of the PG 2018 will be updated shortly.
2018 application form
Applicants can apply online with the required registration fee (Rs. 750 for SC / ST / applicants and Rs.1500 for others) by visiting the websites of the participating universities. Candidates are advised to make sure that they meet the conditions before completing the application form.
- 500 for applicants SC / ST / Cat.I and
- 1.000 for others
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum DFO of 6.50 / 10.00 or equivalent from a recognized agronomic / gardening university or university recognized by the ICAR. For applicants belonging to SC / ST / Cat-I, a minimum OGPA of 6.00 / 10.00, ie one license level, is sufficient.
Candidates must submit a Leadership Certificate issued by the Deans of the respective colleges of their respective agricultural colleges.
The candidate must have passed the degree program of an IKAR accredited university in Karnataka. Horanadu / Gadinadu Kannadigas should hold a degree from an agricultural / horticultural university or university recognized by CISA in an eligible geographic area in accordance with government mandates.
Give the card
Karnataka Farm Universities will be releasing the Hall ticket for the exam, which will take place on the official website in July 2018. Applicants will download their tickets from the official website or they will receive the link on this page by logging into their user account. Applicants with their qualifications from Farm Universities outside of Karnataka may choose to be a center of their choice. No notification will be sent to the candidates about the date and time of the entrance examination.
The Entrance Examination centers are as below:
- Bangalore (UAS-B) Headquarters
- Dharwad (UAS-D) Headquarters
- Raichur (UAS-Headquarters
- Bagalkot (UHS-B) Headquarters
- Shivamogga (UAHS-S) Headquarters
The entrance examination is done for the master. The duration of the exam is 75 minutes (10:00 to 11:15) and (from 11:30 to 12:45) for each course with 100 MCQ points.
UAS, UHS, UAHS The result of the general admission test PG will be published by the officials. Candidates can check their results by logging in with their access data such as user ID and password.
The result of the entrance examination will not be communicated to the candidates.
The list of benefits must be created based on the following criteria
- Weighting for performance in qualification level: 50 percent
- Weighting for performance on entrance examination: 50 per cent
- Total: 100
- If the marks obtained by the candidates are the same, the OGPA will be considered in the aptitude test to determine the winnings.
- Applicants must download all required documents by the last date specified for online filing and provide all originals during the document review at the respective agricultural university headquarters.
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for the Master pay the prescribed fees no later than the date indicated and confirm admission. Payment is made online via the account number: 37614733846 in favor of COMSTELLLER, UAS, (CET CELL) RCR. payable to SBI UAS, Campus Branch, Raichur, IFSC: SBIN0010870
- Temporarily selected candidates must register the courses at their respective respective colleges / universities by the semester start date (s) indicated.