ATMA Application Form 2022 - ATMA Registration, atmaaims.com. Interested applicants are requested to complete the application form and submit it in t
ATMA Application Form 2022 – ATMA Registration, atmaaims.com. Interested applicants are requested to complete the application form and submit it in the online mode before the last date of registration for ATMA 2022. Applicants can check more details on the ATMA 2022 application form, application fee and how to complete the form, from below.
ATMA Registration 2022
The ATMA 2022 registry is open for exams five times a year, taking place in December, February, May, June and July. Candidates must register each time they wish to appear for the exam. Check the important dates related to the application form for the ATMA 2022 May session in the table below:
|ATMA 2022||ATMA May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||29 May 2022|
|Closing of registration||to be announced|
|Last date to print the filled-in application form||to be announced|
Candidates need to pay the ATMA 2022 registration fee at the time of filling the online application form. This fee detail is as per last year. Given below application fee is to be paid on or before the due date :
- Rs 1298/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%)
Mode of Application Fee – Application Fee is to be paid in online mode through the given below ways:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
ATMA 2022 Image Specifications
Candidates required to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the given below prescribed format only:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG||20kb – 50kb||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)|
|Signature||JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
To fill the online application Form, candidates can follow the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Register
- Go to the official website or click on the direct link provided on the page
- Then, register your self by providing the required details.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- After registration, candidates have to pay the application fee,
- The registration process for ATMA 2022 starts with the payment of the Application Fee. The aspirants need to pay the application fee as given ways
Step 3: PID (Personal Identification Number)
- Once the aspirant is done with the application fee payment, he/she will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on th(Click on the “Fetch Name” button to fetch the name from the Database)e registered email id and number.
- It is advised to the candidates to save the PID as it will be required in all future logins.
Step 4: Fill in Details in the ATMA 2022 Application Form
- Now the most important part of the registration process is to fill in the details in the application form.
- Before submitting the details, must the details entered as it will not be changed in the future.
Step 5 : Upload Images
- As soon as the candidates have completed the ATMA Application Form, they have to upload the scanned images for the same.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the images should be in the prescribed sizes and format.
- Once you submit the ATMA 2022 Registration Form, you will receive Login Password. The same is also sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
- Lastly, take a print out of the completed application form for future references.
Details to be Filled in the ATMA 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to provide the mentioned below details in the application from. Candidates must ensure that the, details provided them is must be correct and valid :
- Postal Address
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- State/ UT you belong to
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification
- Exact percentage obtained in SSC, HSC, Postgraduate/ Professional Degree, if applicable
- Post Qualification experience, if any
- You will also have to give at least 02 preferences for the test centre
- Choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA scores.
ATMA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the ATMA Registration 2022, candidates must ensure that they are fully eligible for the same. The application invite of the non-eligible candidates is not accepted by the University in any case.
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Must have completed the graduation or appearing in the final year from the recognized University. The format of the completion should be 10+2+3.
- Must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their graduation examination.
ATMA is the entrance exam administered annually by the Association of Indian Management Schools. The AIMS Test for Admission to Management (ATMA) for MBA/MMS/MCA/PGDM was modeled after the GMAT. This exam grants candidates access to courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA and MMS. It is a national level exam and is valid in most colleges in India. This test is recognized by the Department of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is administered in all states of India.
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is an independent network organization for business schools across India. AIMS is one of the largest B school networking organizations in the world. Today its membership includes many leading institutions such as IIM, ISB, ASCI, Xavier Institutions, Welingkar Institute of Management (WeSchool), NMIMS, ICFAI, MDI, SP Jain and many university management departments.