AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam Apirants who wanted to pursue their medical studies in AIIMS . AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam application form will be released
AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam
Apirants who wanted to pursue their medical studies in AIIMS . AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam application form will be released in the month of January 2018. AIIMS 2018 examination is a national level examination, which is controlled by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam will be considered for giving admission to undergraduate in the MBBS program offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur. AIIMS exam will be composed to offer confirmation in 707 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS establishments. This exam will be directed through CBT (PC based test) in different urban communities. Here we are giving insights about AIIMS 2018 exam, including application frame, qualification, exam design, syllabus, and so on.
|Online registration starts||January 2018|
|Last date for registration||March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection||March 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||April 2018|
|Admit card||May 2018|
|Exam date||27th May 2018|
|Result||12th June 2018|
|First round counselling||3rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July 2018|
|Second round counselling||2nd August 2018|
|Third round counselling||4th September 2018|
|Open counselling (If Required)||27th September 2018|
AIIMS Delhi is administered by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.AIIMS was built up in 1956 in New Delhi after then Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru’s underlying proposition to set up the foundation in Calcutta was turned around the then Chief Minister of West Bengal Bidhan Chandra Roy. It was the vision of Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, the primary Health Minister of India, to build up an organization of such nature in India
- The ex director of AIIMS Mr. P Venugopal was the first Indian who perfomed a successful cardiac transplant surgery in 1994 .
- AIIMS is a leader in stem cell therapy, especially cardiac and neurological
- AIIMS has India’s first and final negligibly intrusive surgery training centre, under coordinated effort with Germany.
- It is a pioneer of robotic surgeries in India, particularly the Da Vinci system for urology, and robotic CTVS.
- The first in-vitro fertilisation facility in the public sector set up at the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences in February 2008.
- The Centre for Dental Education and Research at AIIMS has been designated as the only WHO CC in South East Asia region. There are a total 15 such centres in the world. It is also designated as National Centre of Excellence for Implementation of National Oral Health Programme in the country
First to develop DNA profiling lab (1990) and a medical toxicology lab in a Medical college (1986).
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam Application Form
- Students will be able to register for this exam through online mode
- There is no offline mode available for filling the AIIMS 2018 application form
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Select the city as per your comfort for entrance exam.
- Correctly fill the educational qualification and address details.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impressionin prescribed format.
- For future references keep a printout of the application form .
- Fill the application form correctly, no correction will be allowed.
- The fee payment can be made through online mode only.
- Aspirant can use debit/credit card or net banking. For the payment.
- The detailed application fee is given below
|General/ OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As applicable|
Functional area of AIIMS
- Undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in medical and related physical biological sciences.
- dental and Nursing education
- Innovations in education.
- Producing medical teachers for the country.
- Research in medical and related sciences.
- Health care : preventive, promotive and curative; primary, secondary & tertiary.
- Community based teaching and research
click here for NEET 2018
Students are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below:
- Nationality:Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- Age:The minimum age limit is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- Note: Students born on or after 2ndJanuary 2002 are not eligible to apply.
- Qualification: aspirants should be Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Minimum Marks:Students must have obtained a minimum aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects which is 60% for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
AIIMS Exam Pattern
The complete details of AIIMS 2018 entrance exam is given here:
- Exam Mode:The exam will be online test conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration:The duration of exam will be 3 ½ hours.
- Exam Shifts:First Shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Type of Question:Questions will be Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type
- of Question:their will be 200 questions in the exam
- Language:Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme:One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
Here the seat reservation in various AIIMS institutions for Indian Nationals:
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
The AIIMS offers various courses at different levels. All in all 42 disciplines are taught at AIIMS. The different categories include:
AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus will be of 12th class standard under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. The AIIMS syllabus will comprise of subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude. The detailed syllabus is given here:
Circular Motion, Electricity, Nuclear Physics, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, first law of Thermodynamics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, Solids, Wave Motion: Optics, etc.
Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry, Molecule and Chemical Bond, Periodic Properties of Elements, Structure of Atom, Section B: Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Elements and Compounds, Section C: Physical Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Energetic, State of Matter, etc.
Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology, Reproductive System Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, etc.
Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Tropic and turgor movements, Transpiration & respiration, Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions, Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants, Meristems-Plant growth and development, Botany and Human Welfare, Importance, History, Factors and mechanism etc
Current Affairs, Punch line of companies, Business, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
AIIMS Preparation Tips
- Gather all the details about officially prescribed syllabus for AIIMS exam preparation.
- Make a proper study planand divide your time equally for all the subjects.
- Consider the good study materials for exam preparations and also include previous year question papersfor studies.
- Mark the difficult topics in the syllabus and discuss them with your teachers, tutor and class mates.
- Maintain your health, take a healthy diet and do exercise & yoga.
- Prepare some notes and take help from youtube tutorials .
- Embrace Smart method for Study
- Understanding Concepts
- Time Management
- Practice Previous Years Question Papers
AIIMS Admit Card 2018
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to get the AIIMS hall ticket.
- Students can get the admit card via online mode through the website.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- There is no facility of getting your admit card via post . aspirants can download the same from the official website of AIIMS.
- Candidates are not allowed to appear in the examination without producing a valid admit card.
- Admit cardwill contain your details of roll number, exam centre, exam date, time, etc.
AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam Result
The Result of AIIMS 2018 Entrance exam will be declared on 12th June 2018.
- Students will be able to check the result through the website.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the examination.
- AIIMS Rank List will be prepared separately for various categories.
The expected cut-off is mentioned here:
|General Category||50 %|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45 %|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS Counselling 2018
- according to the merit list, Students will be called for counselling process,
- The counselling will be organized for all seven AIIMS campus via offline process at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Qualified aspirants will mark their preferences as per their ranks.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of filled choices, rank and seats availability.
For the confirmation of admission aspirant will visit to the allotted college.