National Law University Odisha (NLUO) LL.M Admissions 2019: Courses, Application Process, Eligibility National Law University, Orissa is a public
National Law University Odisha (NLUO) LL.M Admissions 2019: Courses, Application Process, Eligibility
- LL.M(Master of Law)
Only candidates with the relevant qualification can register for the above mentioned programmes. Seats are reserved for people belonging to different categories such as SC/ST/BC etc. as well as special categories viz. Differently-abled, women etc.
|Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||02nd Aug, 2019|
|Last date of admission||07th Aug, 2019|
Specializations: Corporate and commercial law, Constitutional and Administrative law
Duration of the Programme: 1 year
Intake capacity: 50 seats
- Candidate should have passed LLB/any equivalent examination with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability).
- Candidate has to qualify CLAT-2019
How To Apply
Candidates must apply for admission by filling and submitting completed application form. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled-in with the relevant information.
Candidate should log on to the university website and follow the given steps:
- Download and take the printout of the application form
- Fill the application form manually with the necessary information
- Enclose the application form with the important documents
- Pay the application fee via demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar,NLUO payable at Cuttack
- The candidate shall sent the application form along with the necessary enclosures to the Registrar,NLUO,Kathajodi campus ,sector 13 CDA, Cuttack-753015 Odhissa.
- Candidate must keep the Xerox copy of the completed applications for subsequent use
The candidate must send the photo affixed and duly signed application and the following copies of following documents.
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet
- LLB/equivalent certificate
- Community Certificate (For OC candidates community certificate not required)
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC / ICSE / CBSE).
- Medical certificate
- Rank Card of CLAT-2019
Application fee : Rs. 1500/-
Candidates will be selected for the integrated programmes on the basis of their merit in CLAT-2019 followed by the counselling.