AIIMS 2018 - Step by step instructions for completing the application form AIIMS 2018 - Step by step instructions for completing the application form
AIIMS 2018 – Step by step instructions for completing the application form
AIIMS 2018 – Step by step instructions for completing the application form –The (AIIMS) is a group of independent public medical colleges. A law of the parliament declared these institutes to institutions of national importance. The AIIMS Entrance Exam is a UG exam organized by AIIMS, Delhi, to offer approvals in MBBS programs. This article covers the AIIMS 2018 application form. AIIMS 2018 The application form will be available for download from 5 February 2018. Read the step-by-step guide to completing the AIIMS 2018 application form.
AIIMS 2018 Important DATES
Please refer to the preliminary timetable for AIIMS 2018, which will be updated after the announcement of its official announcement.
|Commencement of application process||05th February 2018|
|Last date for application process||05th March 2018|
|Corrections in the application form||the Fourth week of March 2018|
|Status of registration including rejection/deficiency in applications||March 2018|
|Availability of admit cards||10th May 2018|
|Examination date of AIIMS 2018||27th May 2018|
|Declaration of results||12th June 2018|
|Date of 1st counselling||03rd July 2018|
|Medical examination of selected applicants||July 2018|
|Date of 2nd counselling||02nd August 2018|
|Date of 3rd counselling||04th September 2018|
|Open counselling (if needed)||27th September 2018|
How to complete the AIIMS MBBS application form 2018?
This is a step-by-step guide to help candidates complete the application form for the AIIMS MBBS 2018. The application form for AIIMS MBBS 2018 starts on 5 February 2018. Candidates must complete the AIIMS MBBS 2018 application form before 17.00 hours on 5 March 2018. This The AIIMS MBBS takes place on two days, namely on 26 and 27 May 2018, with two services per day.
Completing the application form for the exam can be summarized in 6 steps:
- Payment of the registration fee
- Select the exam center
- Fill in the registration form
- Upload the documents
- Submit the application
- Each step will be explained later.
Application form-excellent functions
Submission mode: the form can only be completed and submitted in online mode.
Mobile number and e-mail ID: Candidates must enter a working mobile number and an e-ID at the time of registration. The login details are sent to the entered mobile phone number and e-mail address. This is also an indication for a successful registration.
Registration costs and payment method: the application costs can only be transferred via the online credit card, debit card or net banking method. Registration costs amount to INR 1,500 / – for general and OBC candidates and INR 1,200 / – for SC / ST candidates. Candidates in the category “People with disabilities” (PwD) are exempt from paying a registration fee.
Documents to be uploaded: Applicants must upload a digital photo, a signature and a left thumbprint when completing the form.
Selection of exam city: Candidates must choose the city in which they want to appear before the exam, and AIIMS then appoints the exam center in the exam city. The option to select the exam city of AIIMS MBBS 2018 only becomes active after registration and payment of registration costs.
AIIMS 2018 Eligibility criteria
- Read the admission criteria required for participation in the AIIMS entrance examination. No candidate for the test may appear if he / she does not meet the prescribed criteria.
- Candidates must be 17 years old on 31 December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must pass grade 12 under 10 + 2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I. SC.) Or an equivalent examination from a recognized university / university of an Indian state.
- Candidates must have English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main topics in their qualifying research.
- Candidates who have appeared or appear in the qualifying research, ie 10 + 2 with English, physics, chemistry and biology as the main subject and expect to pass the exam with the required percentage points, are also eligible for application and appear in AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam. However, their candidacy is only valid if they provide proof of having obtained 10 + 2 with the required subjects (English, physics, chemistry and biology) and percentage of the points
- The minimum number of points in English, physics, chemistry and biology obtained in the qualifying exam is 60% (for general and OBC candidates) and 50% for (SC & ST category candidates)
- There is no limit to the number of attempts. One can try AIIMS up to 30 years old.
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
The Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) registered under Section 7A or Citizenship Act, 1955 are also eligible to appear for the AIIMS 2018 test. Such candidates must submit proof of registration as an OCI in order to be eligible for the test.
For Foreign National (only for AIIMS New Delhi)
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Indian government may appear before the AIIMS 2018 exam. Such candidates must have obtained at least 50% of the marks in English, physics, chemistry and biology in secondary scientific research or an equivalent exam.
Overview – How do I fill out the form?
The following steps provide an overview of the completion of the form:
Step 1: Candidate registration.
Step 2: Payment of the application costs.
Step 3: Choose the exam city.
Step 4: Fill out the application form.
Step 5: Upload a photo, signature and left thumb impression.
Step 6: Send and print the request form.
How do you fill out the form? A step-by-step guide
Step 1: Candidate registration
- Click for new registrations on the button ‘Click here’ under ‘New registration’.
- After clicking the ‘Click here’ button, the candidate is forwarded to the instruction page of the AIIMS MBBS application form.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button after reading the instructions.
- After clicking on the ‘Register’ button, the candidate ID will be displayed and also sent by SMS (to the registered mobile number) and e-mail (to the registered E-Mail ID).
- After registering, candidates can log in directly to their account by entering their candidate ID and password in the applicant’s application section.
Step 2: Payment of application costs
- Log into the portal with the candidate ID and the password sent via the email ID and SMS. Also enter the captcha code.
- The candidate must change the password at the first login. After entering the old and new passwords, click the Refresh button.
- Upon completion of the above step, the registration step for completing the AIIMS MBBS claim form 2018 changes from “red” to “yellow,” indicating a successful registration.
- The page will now be redirected to the previously completed application form.
- Candidates can edit the information by clicking the “Edit” button. Otherwise, at the bottom of the page, you can click the “Continue to Step 2” button to go to the “Payments” section.
- If you click the “Edit” button, you can edit the information you need and click the “Refresh” button at the bottom of the screen, which will take you to the payment page.
- Before you make the payment, check the list of available cities by clicking the “Click here” button.
- After checking the available cities, you can pay the registration fee by bank transfer or via Page. The payment gateways of other banks (credit / debit / net bank payment options) can be accessed by clicking on “SBI Payment Gateway”.
- Click on the desired payment options and follow the instructions.
- Print the receipt by clicking on the “Print” button.
- Click the “Continue with step 3” button.
- The second payment step turns yellow after successful payment of the registration fee.
Step 3: Select the exam city
- After going to step 3, the portal will display the availability of the chair in real-time, ie. H. The city and places available at the time of completing the application form for AIIMS MBBS 2018.
- Select the status from the drop-down list. After selecting the status, select the option of the corresponding cities that will be displayed.
- When finished, click “Continue to Step 4” and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Filling the application form
- Fill the application form by entering the necessary details such as educational details of Class 12 exam and marks scored, residential details, etc.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Proceed to Step 5’ button and proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Uploading a photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression
|S. No.||Document||Specifications||Size and Format|
|1.||Photograph||· Passport size
· Dimensions = 3.5X4.5 cm
· White background
· Not Blurred
|Size – 50 Kb to 100 Kb
Format – jpg/jpeg/gif/png
|2.||Signature||· White Background
· Dimension = 6X3 cm
· Full Signature
· Signed with black/blue pen.
|Size – 20 Kb to 100 Kb
Format – jpg/jpeg/gif/png
|3.||Left-Thumb Impression||· White Background
· Dimension s= 4X3 cm
· Use black/blue ink pad.
|Size – 20 Kb to 100 Kb
Format – jpg/jpeg/gif/png
Step 6: Submit the application form and print it
- Click on “Next” to view the duly completed application form.
- The completed AIIMS MBBS application form 2018 appears in this step with the selection of audit city as it was selected, and other details, including images that have been uploaded in the previous step.
- Take a print of the duly completed form.
- If you want to edit details, click “Back”. Otherwise, click the “Finish” button.
- In the deadline for submitting a confirmation by e-mail from AIIMS after successful submission of the application form to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate is sent.
- After the last submission, the color of all steps for completing the application form AIIMS MBBS in 2018 must have changed from red to yellow.
AIIMS 2018 exam pattern
The first thing you need to know is the research pattern of AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2018. Before proceeding, you should be aware that the All India Institute of Medical Sciences published an information brochure on AIIMS MBBS Admission and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, which is available for the 2018 AIIMS entrance examination in the second half of the year 2018 Examination patterns and other things you read here are the same as the last available official booklet. Nevertheless, the test pattern usually remains unchanged year after year, at least to stop the preparations, because this should be a good starting point.
When you come to AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2018 pattern, you must know that it is an online test or a computer-based test.
In a computer-based test, the student goes to the test center and is assigned a computer. There he must log in with the specified login details. After the test has started, instructions will appear on the screen and the questions will come one after the other. The student must select the answers by clicking an option button next to the specified options.
Multiple choice questions and reason assistant questions are given in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
An MCQ is where a question is followed by 4 options, one of which is correct. In a question of the type reason-assertion type, an assertion (A) is followed by a statement of reason (R). There are four options. Firstly, if A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A. The second option is that A and R are true, but R is not the correct explanation of A. The third option is that A is true, but R is false. The fourth option is that A and R are false.
This is the weight of questions by subject.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10|
Also, this is the distribution of type of questions.
|Type of question||Number of questions|
Reason assertion type questions will be for physics, chemistry, biology.
You should also know the marking scheme.
|Answer not marked||0|
As you can see, there is negative marking. So be cautious while marking an answer. Do not wild guesses while marking the answer in AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam.
The duration of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be 3 1/2 hours.
Summary for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
- 200 questions
- 5 hours duration
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General knowledge, Aptitude are topics from which questions will come.
- There will be 140 MCQs and 60 reason-assertion type questions.