UP BTC applications for entry in UP D.EL.Ed 2017 are invited. Registration starts from 14 June 2017. Interested students may apply for UP BTC by filli
UP BTC applications for entry in UP D.EL.Ed 2017 are invited. Registration starts from 14 June 2017. Interested students may apply for UP BTC by filling the online registration form on or before the last date. Complete information is provided in the article. Read the full article very carefully before applying.
UP BTC Application form 2017 is now available. Register now through the link provided below.
Students can register online for D.EL.Ed on the official site upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
|Filling of online application||14 June 2017|
|Last date for online registration||03 July 2017 (06:00 P.M)|
|Online fees submission starts from||15 June 2017|
|Last date for online fees submission||05 July 2017|
|Last date for taking printout of the online application form||07 July 2017 (06:00 P.M)|
|To do corrections according to rules in the application form||10 July 2017|
|Last date for making any correction in application form||13 July 2017|
Note: Application forms will be accepted ONLINE only and application form sent through any other medium will be cancelled and not be considered.
To Apply Online – Click Here
Steps for making a profile for filling the application form
You are likely to have to go through these steps to make a profile in online form.
Registration– For registration candidates need to enter their username, email address, phone number and password. Candidates need to enter Email ID which they use on a regular basis.
Email Verification– After candidates are done with registration, they will get an email verification code which will be sent to the registered email.
Phone Verification– Enter the mobile verification code sent on the registered mobile number. Click on Verify.
Sign In– Candidates can sign in using their username and password.
Home Page– After signing in, a home page will be displayed on your computer screen. Select Medium and then click on “Apply” to begin application.
After making your profile successfully, you can begin filling the application form.
Application form for UP BTC 2017 is available at upbasiceduboard.gov.in from June 14, 2017.
Steps for filling the application form
- Open the application form and enter your personal details.
- Enter your academic details or educational qualification.
- Enter other details as needed in the form.
- After filling all the details, candidates can select college preference.
- Next step is uploading the documents. Read the instructions carefully while uploading the documents.
- As soon as candidates are done with uploading documents, they can go ahead and pay the application fee.
Modes of payment are expected to be as follows
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
Choose the mode of payment which is most suitable for you.
Check for message “Your application is submitted successfully”. With this you have successfully registered for D.El.Ed and you can take print out of the application.
Application fee for online registration was as follows last time:
- For SC/ ST: Rs 150/-
- For all category candidate: Rs 300/-
Before filling the application form candidates must make sure to check the eligibility criteria. As of now, only expected eligibility criteria is given.
Age limit: For both male and female is
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 35years
Educational Qualification: Successfully completed graduation in any field (B.A, BSc, B.COM, B.C.A, BBA, B.Tech). Arts, Science and Commerce students are also eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure: Selection procedure for admission in UP D.EL.Ed will be on the basis of Merit List and cut off marks.
Fee Structure for UP BTC 2017
- In UP BTC total seats to be filled in Government colleges or DIET is 10,450
- UP BTC total seats in private colleges 40,000
- If 181 new colleges will granted this to take admission then the extended seat 9050 and total will be 59,500
- UP BTC new fees extended 4100 to 8000
- UP BTC fees in private colleges is 41000
UP BTC Scholarship 2017
- Both Male & Female candidates who have low income. For such candidates every colleges in BTC Affiliation give form for BTC Scholarship.
- In Government College BTC fees is Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15,000/-.
- In Private colleges it will be Rs 40,000/- to Rs 50,000/- for 1 year.
- If the candidate is provided scholarship, in such case the candidate will not have to pay any fees.
To check the list of colleges click here.