SRHU CEENPB 2018 The Swami Rama Himalayan University is conducting Joint Entrance Examination for Nursing, paramedical and bioscience (CEENPB) for th
SRHU CEENPB 2018
The Swami Rama Himalayan University is conducting Joint Entrance Examination for Nursing, paramedical and bioscience (CEENPB) for the year 2018. Applicants who wish to take the above-mentioned course also Applicants must review the eligibility criteria before submitting the application.
A date for SRHU CEENPB 2018 has been published and further information related to the investigation has been mentioned in detail on this page. Read all details carefully before you apply.
SRHU CEENPB 2018
The SRHU CEENPB 2018 will be held for candidates wishing to practice Nursing, Paramedic or Biosciences at Swami Rama Himalayan University. The CEENPB will take place in July 2018. The following is a chronogram of all major events of the CEENPB 2018 SRHU Exam.
Schedule for SRHU CEENPB 2018
|Schedule for online submission of application form & requisite fee||08 Apr- 04 Jun 2018|
|Schedule for offline sale||16 Apr- 30 May 2018|
|Cut off and time for submission of application forms(At the office of SRHU)||04 Jun 2018 (By 04.30 pm)|
|Date of Uploading of Rejected Applications list (if any)||11 Jun 2018|
|Candidates whose applications are rejected may remove the deficiency between||11 to 14 Jun 2018|
|Date of uploading of Admit cards||20 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||01 Jul 2018|
|Date of uploading answer keys||02 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||09 Jul 2018|
|Date of 1st counseling/ Allotment of seats||19, 20 & 21 Jul 2018|
SRHU CEENPB 2018 application form
The application form for SRHU CEENPB 2018 is available on the official website. Candidates wishing to take the test can apply for the exam online and offline in two modes. Online submissions can be made on the official website. For offline submissions, applicants must submit the form to the SRHU office. Applicants must read the eligibility criteria before applying.
• Online payment: Applicants must pay Rs. 1000 / – + transaction fees as with the Paytm wallet.
• Offline payment: Applicants must pay Rs. 1000 / – cash at the time of purchase registration form and booklet. Candidates can also receive the brochure by mail by sending a request to the mailing address along with a sketch of the application for Rs. 1100 / – in favor of Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun.
Important instructions for submitting the application:
• Applicants must have scanned images of their latest photograph and signature to submit the form online.
• The photograph must be the last high color contrast with a white background taken after January 1, 2018.
• The signature should be clear and be written preferably with a black sketch pen. Writing the full name in Capitals will not be accepted.
• For online submission Scanned images must be in JPG / JPEG format only, between 100 and 200K for photography and between 50 and 100K for signature.
• Registration fees are non-refundable.
• Requests for changes to the information contained in the application forms must in no way be accepted.
• Category (GEN / SC / ST / OBC) and/or subcategory DPW / FF / PH benefits of claiming a seat are limited to candidates who are permanent residents of Uttarakhand are applicable to 40% reserved seats only.
• For offline submission, applicants are encouraged to keep a photocopy of their application.
• Eligibility Criteria and Seats
• Eligibility criteria and seating for various courses are listed below. Applicants are encouraged to check eligibility criteria before applying for the course they wish to take.