ETT Punjab 2017 Admission for D.El.Ed

ETT Punjab 2017 Admission for D.El.Ed

Punjab ETT 2017 Admission - Admission to the diploma in primary education (D.El.Ed) Courses in governmental and private institutions affiliated under

Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) MD & M.Ch Admission 2019: Courses, Eligibility, Admit Card
GATE 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Form Correction
JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form – Online Register Started

Punjab ETT 2017 Admission – Admission to the diploma in primary education (D.El.Ed) Courses in governmental and private institutions affiliated under the National Council for Teacher Training (Rules of Recognition and Procedure) Regulations 2017 A combined centralized admission process based on merit by the Director, State Education and Training Research Council (SCERT), Director of Education of Primary and Secondary Education of Punjab.

Latest – TEF Punjab 2017 merit and final award have been released. Check the same via the link below.

Admission Punjab ETT 2017

Candidates who wish to be admitted to the D.El.Ed course must complete the application form before the date of the program. 2017-2019 academic session will begin from the 15th of July, 2017.

ETT calendar for the admission of Punjab 2017 is given below.

Dates of the event
Register online July 13th to July 20th, 2017
Non-refundable fee payment 13 July to 20 July, 2017
Fill out the online application form (after confirmation of the quota) 14 to 22 July July 2017
List of Provisional Merit 24 July, 2017
Designating the district, where 23 July instead of 24 July, 2017
List of Final Merit 25 July, 2017 27 July, 2017
Result / July 25 Prices, 2017 July 27, 2017
Report to the institution 26 July to 28 July 2017 28 July to 01 August 2017
Second Result Advisor August 1, 2017 August 3, 2017
Click here to view the extended dates.

Quick Links

Result / merit list
Application Form 2017

Application form ETT Punjab 2017 Admission can be completed online on the official website of the program by date. All applicants are recommended to ensure their eligibility criteria before completing the application form. Direct to fill out the application form link is given below.

Online registration
Registration fees

Rs. 600 / – for the general category
Rs. 300 / – for SC / ST / disabled category
Eligibility criteria

(10 + 2) Higher secondary examination or equivalent approved at least 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC / ST category. No candidate with Re-appearance / Sub / Result later, etc. To the qualifying exam will be eligible.

Applicants appearing in 10 + 2 exams may also apply subject to the above conditions.

Candidates must have passed up to Imm Punjabi / standard level.

The maximum age – maximum age limit for candidates 15/07/2017 General Category will be 36 years according to the decision of Punjab and Haryana Hon’ble High Court vacuum No. 448 of 2015 State of Punjab and LPA Other vs. Wazir Kaur and another as of 31/03/2015 with five years of age relaxation for SC / ST candidates.

Entrance seats

Admission of seats in this admission Human Sciences, Sciences, Trade Flows and Vocations in the proportion of 60: 20: 10: 10, respectively, by combined merit, for any institution. However, if a seat remains vacant in a particular stream due to non-availability of candidates, it will be merged into another category / stream based on merit combined.

D.El.Ed filling seats in private institutions

According to the policy of 60% of seats in private institutions, they will be filled on the basis of their merits combined through online advice centralized by SCERT and the remaining 40% of the management of the quotas will be borne by the institutions concerned The minimum compliance note referred to in the notice. The concerned SCERT institution receives permission before beginning the admission process for 40% of the leadership positions.

Fees – private institutions funded by D.El.Ed charge fees as determined by the Rate Fixing Committee and approved by the Ministry of Education Government. Punjab.