Class 10th and 12th CBSE Result 2018 Class 10th and 12th CBSE Result 2018 will be announcement by the Central Council of the Secondary School. The r
Class 10th and 12th CBSE Result 2018
Class 10th and 12th CBSE Result 2018 will be announcement by the Central Council of the Secondary School. The result of Class 12 CBSE 2018 can be verified online. CBSE 12 Class The result will be published on May 26, 2018. Students must have their role numbers ready to check their results. The Council recommends students and anyone else interested in only reviewing the results online and not searching in another mode. On the 12th, 2018.
Result of the CBSE 12 2018 class
If a student wants confirmation after reviewing the results of the 2018 CBSE, he or she must follow the instructions of the Council. Although the grade 12 2018 result plays an important role in the decision of the future career, students must remain calm after the result and weigh their options openly. Good luck on the result of the CBSE 12 2018 class.
|CBSE Class 12 Result 2018||Dates|
|Class 12 exam held on||05 Mar to 13 Apr 2018|
|CBSE class 12 result 2018 declaration||26 May 2018|
The CBSE Grade 12 result will be announced on May 26, 2018. A reported number of 10, 50,000+ students has registered to write the Baccalaureate. Class 12 The results of 2018 can be viewed on the official pages identified by the Committee. Direct link to review the CBSE Outcome 2018 class 12 is available here once it has been declared.
Result: CBSE The result 2018 for class 12 can be checked on cbseresults.nic.in.
People who are in their final year of school have a lot of pressure to behave well in 12 CBSE Board 2018 results because the CBSE result for 2018 is directly eligible for admission to universities and colleges, as well as for criteria. Authorization for entrance examinations. The 12th CBSE 2018 result is also weighted in several tests to determine the rank.
2018 CBSE Board Results Class 12 will not be available on the board (office) and therefore students should not visit to try to get the result in physical form. It is important to note that the result of Class 12 CBSE 2018 can only be verified online.
There will be a lot of traffic on the site on the CBSE 2018 12th Outcome Date, and there may be technical issues for which the affected organizations are equipped. Students and their parents are asked to stay patient and whatever the outcome of the 12 CBSE 2018, do not lose the rest.
How to check the CBSE result?
- It’s a simple process in one step. Go to the results page (for which the link is available below). Enter the role number and the school number and click Submit. The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Some things that you should be aware of are;
- The results are published online and inadvertent errors can occur.
- The role number and school number required to connect to the CBSE results page must match those on the ticket.
- Official website: cbse.nic.in
- DigiLocker: This year also CBSE will also provide Class XII digital mark sheets in DigiLocker. Students can also view their CBSE 12th Result 2018 on UMANG mobile application
- IVRS: The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed through IVRS is 01124300699.
- SMS: The result can be received by sending SMS as cbse12 <rollno> <sch no> <center no> on mobile number 7738299899
- Microsoft: Results can also be accessed through Microsoft search engine and SMS Organizer App on mobile which can be installed from playstore
- Google: Results can also be accessed through Google search engine
Details on CBSE 12th Result 2018
Now, what your CBSE 12th Result will display, check the entire information from the content given below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Total Marks
- Marks Obtained in each subject
- Status of the Result.
CBSE Class 12 Score 2017 Statistics
- All India pass rates for Class XII CBSE is 73.96%, which is above 83.05% last year.
- The number of students over 95% increased from 10,012 last year to 10,112.
- Class 12 Toppers by CBSE Council Arts, Commerce, Science
- Class 12 Topper Raksha is 99.99% owned by Arts stream. She studied at Amity International School Noida.
- Bhumi topper of science with 99.4%.
- CBSE Class 12 has two students in third place. Mannat Luthra of Chandigarh and Aditya Jain of Chandigarh scored 99.2%.
|CBSE Class 12 Result||Number of students registered||Pass percentage|
Other Important Resources
- CBSE Class 12 Result Archives
- Given below is result, result statistics, dates of past year CBSE Class 12 Results.
Relevant dates of XIIth class board exams and their CBSE results of previous years were as follows.
|Duration of examination||02 Mar to 20 Apr||01 Mar to 26 Apr||09 Mar to 29 Apr|
|Date of result declaration for Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram regions||25 May||21 May||28 May|
|Date of result declaration for Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Panchkula and Patna regions|
|Date of result declaration for Delhi and Dehradun regions|
ist of Toppers 2017 (Top 3 Position)
|Studen’s Name||Percentage scored||School Name|
|Raksha Gopal||99.6 %||Amity International School, Noida|
|Bhumi Sawant||99.4 %||DAV, Chandigarh|
|Aditya Jain||99.2 %||Bhawan Vidyalaya, Chandigarh|