CA CPT 2018 Business students can apply for multiple career paths through commerce admission exams. Specifically, after 12th entrance exams help st
CA CPT 2018
Business students can apply for multiple career paths through commerce admission exams. Specifically, after 12th entrance exams help students determine their career schedule. There are a number of entrance exams for students and business students who have been studied in commerce in 10 + 2 classes. A person can apply for admission by passing three sessions prescribed by the Chartered Accountants of India or by providing three years of experimental training or by getting his exemption under the Mutual Accreditation Agreement . The committee recently revised its education and training program (CA CPT 2018). The system came into effect on July 1, 2017. The first test will be conducted under the new plan on May 2018. The revised plan for the entrance exam is given below in detail. Revised Scheme: Route I – Foundation Course # Under the Foundation Course route,
- After joining the Class XII examination, register for Board of Studies (BOS)
- After the 4-month study period, appear in the Foundation Examination after passing the Class XII examination, you can take the first basic exam in November or May
- Certification course
- Register for Intermediate Course Boo
- Complete the 8-month study course
- Participate and pass through one or both of the intermediate courses.
- complete 4 weeks advanced ICITS in the past two years of practical training.
- Participate in the final exam in the last 6 months of the practice.
- Full practical training
- Become a member.
Route II – Enter the Course directly ICAI is a mid-level course in commercial graduate / fresh graduates (with a minimum of 55% mark) or other graduates / alumni (those who have at least a 60% mark) and Indian company secretarial laboratories and Indian cost agencies You type directly In this route, qualified graduates and graduates need to perform the following steps.
- Register for BOS Intermediate Courses (students can register temporarily during the final year of their graduation).
- Before the internship, completed a 4-week course in Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS).
- Register for 3 years of hands-on training(Practical).
- After 9 months of practice training, they will take the Intermediate Exam.
- Intermediate course qualifications.
- After qualifying for the intermediate program, sign up for the final course.
- During the past two years of hands-on training, I completed 4 weeks of Advanced ICITS.
- Exit the final exam within the last 6 months of actual training.
- Complete practical training.
- become member
CA- CPT 2018 CPT annual exam will be held in June / December. They have already registered before April 2018 or on candidates who will appear in the CPT in June, October and December 2018 for candidates who will register on or before CPT will be able to appear. Applicants to the question paper download flash usually CPT to see what type of questions to answer the key for the last year Candidates eligible for CA CPT 2018. Festival (CPT), the last date of registration or the same, says the Sunday date if enabled Therefore, to date, will be moved to the next business day, consider adding the final registration date
- There is no age limit for the CA CPT 2018 exam.
- Candidates need to pass the provisional standard (class 12) under the trade flow.
- Candidates who completed a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing with a percentage of 55% will be released to attend CA CPT 2018
- Candidates who obtained UG / PG degrees from Open University were exempted from participating in entry level tests.
CA CPT Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Offline mode (Pencil Paper Mode)|
|Test Medium||English OR Hindi|
|First session of CA CPT||Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||40||10:30 am – 12:30 pm (two hours)|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||60|
|Second session of CA CPT||Sec C – General Economics||50||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (two hours)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Total||4 sections||200||4 hours|