Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has issued a notification for admission into the following Full-Time M.Sc. Programs for the academic year 2017-18 in JNTUH.
M.Sc (Bio-Technology), M.Sc (Microbiology), M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) & M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)
JNTUH MSc Admission 2017
Admission to all M.Sc. programmes will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test conducted by the JNT University Hyderabad. The test will be of one hour duration consisting of 60 Objective type questions. Candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Test will be bracketed for the purpose of award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, older candidates being given priority.
The list of courses, colleges, intake, eligibility, format of application, information to candidates, syllabi and time table for entrance test are available here. Interested candidates can view the detailed information online. Registration fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Schedule of Events
|Last date for receipt of applications without fine||28 Jun 2017 by 4:00 pm|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs.500/-||05 Jul 2017 by 4:00 pm|
|Date of Entrance Examination||19 Jul 2017|
JNTUH MSc 2017 Application Form
Candidates who are interested to take admission in M.Sc Course can fill their Application Form on or before the last date of application form as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to download and fill the application form is given below.
Fee Rs. 500/- ( In case of SC/ST candidates Rs.125/- if their parent’s income up to Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum. A copy of latest income certificate from M.R.O. should be enclosed) D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH, HYDERABAD” payable at Hyderabad.
Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Applications complete in all respects must be sent to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
JNT University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500 085.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents (attested copies only).
- Certificate of Educational qualifications (SSC/Intermediate/Original Degree Certificate).
- Study Certificates for last 7 years for determining local status.
- Residence Certificates from MRO if there is private study.
- Integrated Caste Certificate from M.R.O. in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Caste Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Three self-addressed enveloped of 30 cm X 10 cm size each with Rs.5/- stamps.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent)
- Transfer Certificate
- In case of disabled candidate, Certificate issued by Medical Board.
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana State excluding the period of employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of Non-Local candidates.
|M.Sc.(Bio – Technology)||25||Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3
pattern of education in Physical,
Microbiology, Veterinary and
Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy,
Medicine (MBBS) or BDS with at
least 55% marks, Biotechnology
|M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry)||25||Bachelor Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject|
Colleges : IST : Institute of Science & Technology, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-85.
JNTUH M.Sc 2017 Admit Card
Hall Tickets will not be posted to the candidates. It is the responsibility of the candidates to collect the Hall Tickets on 18th July, 2017 from the Office of the Directorate of Admissions, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad without which he/she will not be allowed for the Entrance Examination.
JNTUH MSc 2017 Entrance Exam Instructions
- Candidates will not be admitted after the commencement of examination and not allowed to leave the hall until the end of the examination.
- The Hall Ticket shall be produced at the time of examination, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Darken the appropriate circles of 1, 2, 3 or 4 in the OMR sheet corresponding to correct answer to the concerned question number in the sheet. Use HB pencil/Ball point pen (Blue or Black) only to darken the circles in the OMR Answer sheet.
- The hall ticket shall be preserved till the time of admission – without which the candidate is not
eligible for admission.
- No travelling expenses will be paid for journey undertaken for appearing for the Entrance Examination.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of examination or taking part in any act of impersonation will render the applicant liable for cancellation of his/her script and forfeiture of his/her claim for appearing for the examination. Decision of the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre shall be final in all these matters.
- Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the Entrance Examination does not automatically entitle a candidate for admission.
- Mathematical Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Mobile Phones etc., will not be allowed into the Examination Hall.