Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) MD & M.Ch Admission 2019: Courses, Eligibility, Admit Card The Institute of Lichen and Biliary
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) MD & M.Ch Admission 2019: Courses, Eligibility, Admit Card
The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences offers courses in many fields such as Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery and Doctor of Philosophy and Doctorate Doctorate courses. All interested candidates may complete the application form by qualification up to the latest date set by the Institute.
MD & M.Ch
|Last date of Application process||01st May, 2019|
|Hepatology||MD/DNB degree in Medicine or Pediatrics.|
|Organ Transport Anaesthesia and Critical Care||MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology|
||MD/DNB in Paediatric|
|HPB (Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary) Surgery||MS/DNB degree in General Surgery|
Ph.D. (Biomedical Sciences)
|Biomedical Science||M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences with min. 60% marks / MBBS with min. 55% marks/ Diplomat of National Board/ Doctor of Surgery/ Doctor of Medicine|
|Clinical Nutrition||M.Sc.in Nutrition with 2 years of experience/ Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).|
Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses:
|Liver Transplant Anaesthesia||MD/DNB in Anaesthesia|
|HPB Interventional Radiology||MD/DNB in Radiology|
|Paediatric Hepatology||MD/DNB in Paediatric|
|Haemapathology||MD/DNB in Pathology|
|Nephrology||MD/DNB in Medicine|
|Hepto-Virology||MD in Microbiology|
|Critical Care Medicine||MD in Medicine/Pulmonary Medicine/ Anaesthesia|
|HPB/GI Oncology||MD in Medicine/Pediatrics/Radiotherapy|
|Abdominal Imaging||MD in Radiology|
|Blood Banking & Immunoheamotology||MD in Pathology/Laboratory Medicine|
|Clinical Nutrition||M.Sc. in Nutrition with 2 years of experience/ Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Certificate course in Nephrology||Pass in MBBS|
Age limit for the candidates is 40 years as and relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
How To Apply
MD & M.ChCandidates can access to the website of Institute of Liver and Biliary to submit their application form. The application fee is INR 2500/- for the courses other than Doctor of Philosophy for which the application fees is INR 500/-.
The fees can be paid through any of the modes- Net Banking/Debit/Credit cards. The bank details for which the fees needs to be deposited is given below:
- Bank name- Corporate Bank
- IFSC Code- CORP0000538
Points to be noted:
- The applicants for in-service candidates for sponsored seats would be taken through paper channel and the payment of fees can be made through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards.
- The application fees would not be refunded in any case
- The candidates are advised to apply for 2 courses accordingly to avoid the clash of timings of Entrance exam. So, one course of morning shift exam and one for evening shift can be applied as the timings would not be same.
MD & M.Ch
The selection procedure for DM/M.Ch./PDCC is mentioned below:
- First, there would be an objective type test for aptitude and merit and the weightage would be 70%. This test would be of 100 MCQ and duration will be 90 minutes. The qualifying marks would be 50%.
- Second, there would be departmental assessment and final interview of weightage 30%.
- Third, Director’s Interview will be conducted
- Then, final result will be declared
In case, any 2 or more candidates obtains same marks in the Entrance test then below mentioned procedure will be followed:
- The candidate who cleared MD/MS/DNB/MBBS with minimum attempts would be given preference.
- Candidates who secured higher marks in MD/MD/DNB would be preferred.
- Candidates securing higher marks in final MBBS exam would be preferred.
- Candidate of elder age securing higher marks in Medicine in MBBS exam in respective specialities will be preferred.
Note: The candidates have to submit their mark sheet of MBBS/MS/MD in case of same marks obtained by 2 candidates or more.
The selection procedure for Ph.D. is given below:
- First, the entrance exam would be conducted containing 100 MCQ of 100 marks covering the syllabus relating to subjects till masters level. The candidates need to secure 50% marks to qualify the same.
- Secondly, the following candidates are called for interview of 100 marks that is distributed as:
- Students who have cleared NET exam and possess their valid JRF fellowship (30 Marks)
- Students with past minimum 6 months research experience (20 marks)
- Research presentation for 10 minutes (10 Marks)
- Interaction with faculty followed by Interview (40 Marks)
For any other details, candidates may contact the Institute:
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, Tel 011-46300000, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ilbs.in.