Indian Army 42nd 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry an
Indian Army 42nd 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfills the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army under 42nd 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) commencing from January 2020:-
Indian Army 42nd 10+2 TES Details
- Posts : 90 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 July 2000 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Stipend : The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of ₹56100/- p.m. as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Pay Scale : Candidates on completion of th 4 year course will be entitled to get pay in the level-10 of 7th CPC ₹56100-177500 plus MSP ₹15500/- and other allowances.
Method of Selection
Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Army 42nd 10+2 TES?
Apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10/05/2019 to 08/06/2019.