Toelatingsexamen HPU BAMS / BHMS 2017 - The University of Himachal Pradesh gaf een bericht van toelating tot BAMS / BHMS cursus voor het academiejaar
Toelatingsexamen HPU BAMS / BHMS 2017 – The University of Himachal Pradesh gaf een bericht van toelating tot BAMS / BHMS cursus voor het academiejaar 2017-2018. The University of Himachal Pradesh is the author of a prescription from Himachal Pradesh, Ministerie van De Indiase of Vanessa de Geneeskunde in Homeopathy (Ayurveda) for the end of the BAMS / BHMS 2017-2018 session. Details maken het toelatingsexamen HPU BAMS / BHMS 2017 aanvraagformulieren, criteria, toael kaart, het selectieproces, etc. Hieronder volgen.
Toelatingsexamen HPU BAMS / BHMS 2017
HPU biedt toegang tot BAMS / BHMS koers for 2017-2018 academische zitting. The University of Himachal Pradesh is the author of an interference test in order to tolerate in BAMS Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Ayurvedische post-university Paprola, Dist. Kangra (H. P.) in state quota zetels evenals het zebra management platform in buoy loop BHMS Solan Homeopathische Medical College & Hospital, Kumarhatti -173.229 Distt. Solan, een gelieerde college van de universiteit.
Schedule for the HPU BAMS/ BHMS Entrance Exam 2017 is given below.
|Schedule for submission of online Application Form & Fee||24 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||22 Jul 2017|
|Date of uploading Admit Cards||10 Aug 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||20 Aug 2017|
|Display of Key Answers||24 Aug to 28 Aug 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||05 Sep 2017|
|Date of issuance of Merit list||12 Sep 2017|
|1st Round of Counselling for admission||22 Sep to 24 Sep 2017|
|2nd Round of Counselling for admission||12 Oct 2017|
Application Form 2017
The Application Form for HPU BAMS / BHMS Entrance Exam 2017 is available now. The eligible candidates can Apply through the links and details is given below.
Get Online Application Form here:-
Entrance Test Online Application Fee
- For General & Other Categories : Rs. 1600/-
- For SC/ST Categories : Rs. 800/-
Procedure For Filling Up Online Application Form For BAMS/ BHMS Entrance Test
(A) Before proceeding to apply, please ensure that you have –
- (i) Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph with following specifications.
- Photograph must be a passport size colour picture.
- Photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Maximum size 100 kb.
- Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
- (ii) Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature with following specifications.
- Candidate with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the Candidate and not by the any other person.
- Maximum size 100 kb.
- Scanned signature format should be .jpb or .jpeg only.
- File name should be of 10 character maximum.
(B) Create an email account if you already don’t have one.
(C) You must give a correct mobile number in basic details. If you don’t have mobile number, please enter your parent’s/guardian’s mobile number for any further information in this regard.
Step to Apply Online –
- Click on “Under Graduate” to access the list of programs.
- Before clicking on the programme please click on the instructions for filling online application form, a pdf file will be open kindly read carefully.
- Click on the program name for which you are willing to apply i.e. BAMS/BHMS.
- After clicking on the programme a pop up will be open for terms and conditions
- Kindly check the terms and conditions. After that you will be redirected to personal information page.
- Online Entrance Application form has the following subsequent information:
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Summary
- Submit application form.
- Please fill the personal information first. After filling up the personal information click on save button at the last of the page. System will generate the Unique Registration number along with password and the same will be send on the registered e-mail and on registered mobile number. Applicants are advice to note the same.
- After that you can continue and fill other required information or logout from the application and login again with unique registration number and password to complete the application form.
- To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen before proceeding further.
- Applicants are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All mandatory fields are marked with red star.
- After registration (filling up personal information-Receiving of unique Registration number and password), Click on “Under-Graduate” on the home page and Click on “Click here for Student Login”.
- Login with unique registration number along with password and you will get all the earlier submitted information in personal information page.
- Candidates are required to fill all information required in different sections like Education and document details.
- Fill up the educational details and upload the related documents. Uploaded Photo and Signature should be as per specifications, kindly refer to section (A) at the starting of the document.
- To save the data please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen.
Steps for making Application Fees Payment –
- If you select online payment mode, click on “Make Payment”
- On the next page select your payment gateway – Choose HDFC Bank.
- Click on ‘Continue for Payment’
- Choose among the given options (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc., please check the available banks and card types)
- Fill the required card details carefully and DO NOT PRESS REFRESH or BACK BUTTON, while making the payment.
- If the payment is successfully done, you will receive a success message with all the details, below the message there is a button ‘Click here to go to Final SubmitPage’. Click on the button, you will be redirected to finally submit the application.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ button to get the form finally submitted.
Failure to complete any of the step of online application form and payment of fee as per requirement of online process, final submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful all modes of payment.
Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully.
For BAMS Course –
Candidates should have passed/appeared in any one of the qualifying examination at the time of applying for the entrance test :
- 10+2 new Course Examination of a University/Board established by law in India, or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects which shall include a practical test in Science subjects with 50% marks in aggregate (40% marks for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes) and has also qualified the subject of English. Or
- The B.Sc. Degree with 50% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Other Backward Classes) of a University established by law in India with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio-Chemistry; provided that such a candidate must have passed the Pre-Medical or an equivalent examination with English as compulsory subject of Board/University established by law in India. Or
- Any examination of a University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, recognized as equivalent for the purpose by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The candidates who have appeared/appearing in Plus two examination or its equivalent examination and the result of the same has not yet been declared can also apply for the Combined BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test, but the admission will be subject to the production of passing the plus two examination or its equivalent examination with required percentage of marks as per eligibility clause in the Prospectus at the time of first round of counselling.
- The above qualifications will only determine the eligibility of a candidate for admission but the admission shall be based on the performance in the Entrance Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission to BAMS/BHMS Course shall be 50% for General category, 45% for General Physical Handicapped and 40% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Physically Handicapped candidates respectively.
- The Candidate should have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age on 31st December of the year of the concerned competitive examination. Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Indian School Certificate will only be valid.
For BHMS Course –
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination passed with Science [Medical group with Physics, Chemistry & Biology] of the University/H. P. Board of School Education in Science subjects.
- Should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first Prof. of the course.
- Blind [including colour blind], deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission to the course.
Admit Card 2017
Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Admit Card 2017 will be available for download soon after the completion of application process. Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website or by the direct link will be given below.
Entrance Exam Pattern
The examination shall consist of one combined paper only, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry (Including Organic Chemistry) and Biology in accordance with the syllabi of studies based on NCERT books of the Academic Session according to which 10+2 (includes 11th and 12th class) examination was conducted by the H.P. Board of School Education in the year of the competitive examination concerned which is attached in the Prospectus.
- The medium of examination shall be English.
- The question paper will be of objective (MCQ) type.
- There will be 150 questions of one mark each in all.
- 50 questions each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The Entrance Test will be of 2½ hours duration.
Counselling and Admission Process
There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit of Entrance Test-2017. The admission process will be completed within the specified period by conducting the counselling. The 1st round of counselling for the qualified candidates will be held as per following schedule in the H.P. University Auditorium, Shimla – 171005 in accordance with the category-wise merit list notified by the University and displayed on the University Website “www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in. The candidates are directed to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling. They must bring Application Form No. 1 along with all the required documents and counselling fee of Rs. 200/- in the shape of IPO/Bank Draft in favour of Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla-5 payable at Shimla.
The qualified candidates falling in merit and as per details given below should appear before the Counselling Committee as per following Schedule at Himachal Pradesh University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5 (H.P.) for counselling to BAMS/BHMS Courses.
The selected candidates will be called for medical examination and verification of documents attached to the original application in the college at their own expenses.
The students who takes admission in BAMS course should get vaccinated with anti-Hepatitis ‘B’ vaccine themselves at their own expenses. They are to do so within 6 months from the date of their admission in the course.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.
Answer Key 2016
Himachal Pradesh University has revised the answer key of the BAMS / BHMS Entrance Exam 2016 on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates appeared in the entrance exam are advised to check the revised answer key of BAMS / BHMS Entrance Exam 2016 on the official website. Direct link to check the revised answer key is also available on this page.
Check HPU BAMS / BHMS Entrance Exam 2016 Answer key here