Chanakya National Law University BA LLB / BBA LLBCNLU Admission 2018 Chanakya National Law University BA LLB / BBA LLBCNLU Admission 2018 -Chanakya
Chanakya National Law University BA LLB / BBA LLBCNLU Admission 2018
Chanakya National Law University BA LLB / BBA LLBCNLU Admission 2018 -Chanakya National Law University offers B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses for the academic year 2018-19 in the category of sponsored foreigners / NRIs / NRIs. The 120 students will be selected according to the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018 and candidates will have to meet additional age and qualification requirements in accordance with CLAT-2018. This approval is subject to the Bihar Reserves Act 2003 (Bihar Act 16 of 2003) in addition to other rules.
CNLU approval 2018
Interested applicants can complete the online application form by visiting the official website. Admit Card will only be published for applicants who have completed the application form on time. The inclusion in the CNLU will be based on the CLAT 2018. To be admitted, the candidate must pass the CLAT 2018 test.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01 Jan 2018|
|Offline Challan Payment||21 Mar 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date for registration/final submission of application||31 Mar 2018|
|Date from which Admit Cards can be downloaded||20 Apr 2018|
|Last date for printing/downloading application||12 May 2018|
|Last date for downloading Admit Card||12 May 2018|
|Date of CLAT 2018||13 May 2018|
|Submit the filled application forms with DD (Foreign Nationals/NRIs/NRI only)||26 Jun 2018|
B.A., LL.B. (HONS.) And B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses according to CLAT 2018
To be admitted to the CNLU, a candidate must be registered with CLAT 2018. The approval is based on CLAT 2018. The CLAT 2018 application form has been published. Interested applicants can complete the application form by visiting the CLAT 2018 official website. The direct link to complete the application form is shown below.
The fees (non-refundable) are the following:
SC / ST: Rs. 3500
General, OBC, PWD / SAP and other categories: Rs. 4000
Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI Category
Applications for direct admission to BA, LL.B. (Hons.) / BBA, LL.B. (Hons.) Courses for the academic year 2018-19 under Foreign Nationals / NRIs / NRI sponsored categories will be sent directly to University with completed application forms and other relevant documents and mandatory fees.
You will send the completed application forms along with the copy of the CLAT 2018 ticket, other relevant documents and mandatory fees. They will be admitted to CLAT 2018 based on their winnings.
Applicants wishing to apply in the Foreign National / NRI / NRI category must submit completed application forms, which can be downloaded with DD for R’s on our website www.cnlu.ac.in. 7500 / – in favor of the law firm, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, payable to Patna no later than the last date. Selected applicants must complete the admission formalities by paying the required fees on the scheduled dates announced on the University’s website: www.cnlu.ac.in
List of Enclosures with Application form
- NRI/OCI Sponsorship Certificate (photocopy)
- Attested copy of the Stamped Passport of the Sponsorer.
- Attested copy of the VISA of the Sponsorer.
- Copy of CLAT Admit Card signed by the invigilator. (applicable only for NRI /OCI Sponsored candidates)
- Copy of latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of the Migration Certificate.
- Attested copy of the Statement of Marks of 10th Standard.
- Attested copy of the Statement of Marks at the qualifying examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate / PUC / HSC / etc.) and percentage / conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Medical Certificate with Blood Group Certificate.
- One photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Demand Draft bearing no._____________________ dated___________________ for Rs 7,500/-Drawn on _________________________ (Bank) in favour of ‘Registrar Chanakya National Law University’, Patna.
B.A., LL.B. (HONS.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses as per CLAT 2018
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2018.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and
- Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) categories.
Candidates who take the qualifying exam in March / April 2018 are also eligible for the CLAT-2018 online exam. However, they are required to produce proof of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they will lose their right to be considered for admission.
The result of the qualifying examination (ie 10 + 2) must be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate will not be eligible for admission to the course.
In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken according to the following procedure and order:
- Higher marks in the CLAT-2018 Component / Section on Legal Readiness;
- Higher age;
- Computerized batch printing.
Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI Category
- Candidates of foreign nationals / NRIs are admitted directly on the basis of their 10 + 2 / Intermediate marks. However, applications in the NRI sponsored category must be considered for the direct admission of candidates who have appeared for CLAT 2018.
- Applicants in the above categories must meet other requirements regarding age and qualifications in accordance with the CNLU eligibility rules.
The candidate must be under 20 years of age as of July 1, 2018.
- minimum percentage of points in 10 + 2 / intermediate admission grades in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses will be 45%.
- The merit list of foreign nationals / NRI will be determined on the basis of their 10 + 2 points. If the merit is always the same, the marks of the 10th standard will be taken into consideration. If there is still no change in rank, the highest age will be preferred.
B.A., LL.B. (HONS.) And B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course after CLAT 2018
Selection for 120 students must be based solely on the criteria set out in the 2018 Common Law Admission Test and candidates must meet other age and qualification criteria in accordance with CLAT-2018. This approval is subject, among other rules, to the Bihar Law 2003 Reserves (Bihar Act 16 of 2003). They are as follows:
|SCs of Bihar||16%||19|
|STs of Bihar||01%||1|
|Extremely Backward Classes||18%||22|
|Women of backward Classes||03%||4|
Foreign Nationals/NRI/ NRI Sponsored Seats – 20.
So, Total no of Seats: 140 (One Hundred Forty only). 5% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Specially A bled Persons (SAP).
CLNU official website: www.cnlu.ac.in.
CLAT official website: www.clat.ac.in.