KIITEE Counseling 2018 wants to begin after the last month of May 2018. The candidates will have to attend the counselling in person. During the counc
KIITEE Counseling 2018 wants to begin after the last month of May 2018. The candidates will have to attend the counselling in person. During the council of KIITEE 2018, the candidates will be required to get registered and get the documents verified. The merit holder will be allocated seat, only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling
KIITEE Counselling will be held online, for the filling of seats on the basis of KIITEE Rank 2018. The counselling may or may not be held in multiple rounds because the university will stop it, as soon as the seats are filled.
Some salient features about the KIITEE 2018 Counselling are as below:
- Venue of Counselling – Auditorium Hall, Campus – VI, Convention Centre, KIIT Universitym Bhubaneswar – 24, Odisha, India
- Reporting Time – Half-an-hour before the counselling time
- KIITEE Counselling 2018 will be held: Offline, candidates must be present in person
KITEE Counselling 2018 Fee
It is expected that the candidates will have to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 75000. It will include Rs. 10000 as counselling. The amount has to be submitted by the candidates and will be adjusted against the admission fee.
- The Demand Draft is to be drawn in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar
Note – Cash payment will not be accepted and the candidates will have to submit the balance fee by June 2018.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling Process
The process of KIITEE counselling is such that the candidates have to reach the venue an hour before the given time period and fulfil the formalities of registration. Next, the candidates will have to get their documents verified and if the verification is done successfully, they will be called for seat allocation.
The seat allotment will be done as per the rank and choices stated by the candidates. The candidates who will be allocated seat, will be issued seat allotment letter.
Document Required for KIITEE 2018 Counselling
During the counselling of KIITEE 2018, the candidates will have to get their documents verification. The documents are to be carried in original and one set of photocopy. The original will be returned to the candidates after the verification, while the xerox will be kept by the authority.
The list of documents to be brought by aspirants of all the courses: –
- KIITEE Admit Card 2018
- KITEE Rank Card 2018
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Pass Certificate
- Admit Card of Class 12th, if the candidate have appeared for the exam
- Category Certificate, if belonging to SC/SC(W)/ST/ST(W) category
- Physically Challenged certificate issued authorized Medical Board, if applicable
- Two passport size photographs
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75000 (Expected)
List of documents to be brought by candidates of specific courses – Apart from the documents above, the candidates belonging to the below mentioned category will also have to carry the following items:
- B.Arch – NATA 2018 Scorecard
- MCA/MCA/(L.E) – Graduation/BCA Marksheets and provisional certificate
- M.Tech – GATE Scorecard
- MPH – Graduation Marksheets and provisional certificate
- /MHA – Health Science Graduation Marksheets and provisional certificate (For MPH Candidates)
- M.Sc. – Graduation Marksheets and provisional certificate
- M.Sc. Nursing – B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Marksheet & Pass Certificate, Registration Certificate issued by State Nursing Registration Council and Work experience Certificate after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE-2018 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Authorization to Parents for Attending KIITEE Counselling 2018
The counselling of KIITEE 2018 is to be attended by the candidate. However, under special circumstances the parents can also attend the counselling of KIITEE 2018. To do so, the following documents are to be submitted:
- A letter from the candidates, allowing parents to make decision on his/her behalf.
- Identity proof of the parent(s).
- A certificate mentioning the name of the parent (like Birth Certificate, class 12th Certificates, etc).
It should be noted that admission granted under this scenario will be provisional. The seat allotment letter to these candidates will only be provided after biometric verification of the candidate.
KIITEE Merit Scholarship
The KIITEE University awards scholarship to meritorious candidates.
KIITEE Scholarship Scheme for B.Tech (4 year) and MCA students is that the toppers will be provided free education at the University. The extended version of the B.Tech Scholarship scheme is as below:
|Rank Range||Scholarship Amount (per annum)|
|1 to 100||Rs. 1,20,000|
|101 to 500||Rs. 60,000|
|Best 10 Toppers of Central and State Boards||Rs. 1,00,000|