VIT B.Arch Admission 2017 – VIT University offeres admission to B.Arch. Program for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2017 – VIT University offeres admission to B.Arch. Program for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. Program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Latest – Shortlisted candidates for VIT B.Arch Admission 2017 is published now.
Details of VIT B.Arch Admission 2017 like Application, Eligibility admission process etc. are also given below.
Schedule for VIT B.Arch Admission 2017 is given below.
|Issue of Application form||07 Apr 2017|
|Last date of submission of application||17 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of the application forms||17 Jun 2017|
|Counselling / Interview date||23 Jun 2017|
|Last Date for payment of fees (UG Programmes)||30 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of classes for all Programmes.||10 Jul 2017|
Shortlisted Candidates – New!
Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the last date and waiting for the list of candidates to appear in the Interview can check their Names by Entering their Application Form Number from the given below link.
- Click here to check the Short List Candidates
Online Application Form will be available at www.vit.ac.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going online application form.
- Application process is over now..!!
Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education are eligible to apply. Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess 60% marks in overall aggregate with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess 50% marks in overall aggregate with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or equivalent.
- For SC/ST candidates
- For Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Age limit : born on or after 01.07.1995
- NATA exams are to be conducted at national level in major cities as exam centers and the result will be announced by NATA ( in their website http://www.nata.nic.in) with the ranking list of the candidate. The eligibility and selection process considering the NATA score will be subject to any changes that NATA / COA (Council of Architecture) may propose for institutions to follow, in the current Academic year.
- Candidates must have a valid Score, in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA), India / Candidates who have qualified NATA or any specially designed aptitude test in Architecutre conducted by the Competent authority of the Central/State Government (including JEE Paper-II Aptitude Test in Architecture)is eligible.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling.