A notification regarding ITI Online Admission 2017 from the Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training. Candidates who wants to tak
A notification regarding ITI Online Admission 2017 from the Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training. Candidates who wants to take admission into ITI’s in Telengana States they are requested to check all the details of Telangana TS ITI Admission 2017. Candidates will get to know about application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc in the explanation below.
According to the notification there are 54 Government I.T.I.s and 222 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern which are going to take admission. Admission notification will come for another 10 remaining Government I.T.I.s under SCVT Pattern soon.
Schedule for admission into ITI’s for the session 2017 is given below.
|1st round of Admission|
|Starting date for submission of admission application through online||07 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||06 Jun 2017|
|Verification of Certificates|
|Registration nos. from 171000001 to 171020000||29 Jun 2017|
|Registration nos. from 171020001 to 171040000||30 Jun 2017|
|Registration nos. from 171040001 to 171060000||01 Jul 2017|
|Registration nos. from 171060001 to 171080000||02 Jul 2017|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||04 Jul 2017|
|Generation of Merit list||12 Jul 2017|
|Phase I Seat Allotment||25 Jul 2017|
|2nd Round of Admissions|
|Seat allotment||16 Aug 2017|
|Registration for Left Over seats after Second Allotment||22 Aug to 28 Aug 2017|
|Verification of Certificates|
|Registration nos. from 172000001 to 172009000 (except PH Candidates)||29 Aug 2017
(At 10 AM)
|Registration nos. from 172009001 to 172018928 (except PH Candidates)||30 Aug 2017
(At 10 AM)
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||30 Aug 2017
(At 10 AM)
Admission on Left Over Seats
Eligible candidates are invited for admissions into Government and Private ITIs in the State. Online applications are invited for the left over seats of 1st Phase under NCVT pattern for month of August-2017 session.
Qualification:- 10th Pass / 8th pass people are eligible to take admission in ITIs.
Age:- Candidates who are 14 years of age or more than 14 years as on the date of commencement of academic session i.e 1-8-2017 are eligible for admission. There is no upper age limit, anyone more than of 14 years of age are requested for admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
Candidates who are interested can register themselves in the website. Applicants are told to submit their applications through online along with web options in the order of preference of ITI’s and Trades and attend for the verification of certificates at the Verifications centers. For details regarding verification centers, Prospectus, Seats Availability, notifications, and guidelines issued from time to time can visit the website. Seats will be allotted to the candidates who have attended for certificate verifications and paid the verification fee of Rs.10/- in the form of cash.
Candidates will get the seats on the basis of the merit, rule of reservation and the web options given by the candidate. The selected candidates will get information through SMS/website, about the seat allotment with instructions to report at the concerned ITI.
All the admissions are subject to clarifications / Instructions issued by Government and DGT, New Delhi from time to time.
Verification of Certificates
Candidates have to attend for verification at any one of the Verification Centres as per schedule with printout of Online Application and requested to bring all original certificates and documents at their own risk.
Physically handicapped candidates need to attend for Verification process and bring all original certificates and documents including Physical Handicapped Certificate in the prescribed format at any of the Two Verification Centres i.e., Govt ITI Warangal and Govt ITI Mallepally Hyderabad, as per the schedule specified for Physically Handicapped Candidates. The trades for which the candidate is eligible for admission will be determined after verification of the physical ability.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 10/- in cash at the respective Verification Centre towards application fee.
After completion of verification, the candidates are can collect all the original certificates from the Verification Officer.
- Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. Physical form of application need not be submitted.
- The applicant have to pay Rs.10/- in cash towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Centre.
- After applying online, the options also need to be exercised in online.
- However, mere applying does not entitle any right for the candidate to be considered for admission unless he/she satisfies all other conditions prescribed for the purpose.
- The detailed program of admission will be notified in the leading newspapers. Program of Admission will also be available in the website and in all the Government I.T.I.s. Candidates are advised to watch for the same.
- Candidates will be familiarise with the web counselling/Online Admissions procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats open /Trades /Institutes are available in the website.
- The schedule for Verification of certificates will be communicated through SMS to the Registered Mobile and Email of the candidate. However this schedule will also be available in the website. Separate call letters will not be sent to the candidates for verification.
- At the end of admission process, change of Trade / I.T.I. will not permissible.
- For any assistance, candidates can contact helpline 79979 73364 between 10am to 5pm on all working days.
At the time of admission, the selected candidate will have to pay Tuition Fee and Caution Money Deposit as applicable.
However, the Tuition fee and Caution Money Deposits chargeable in all Government and Private I.T.I.s will be subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
The candidates who are exempted from payment of fee have to apply for fee reimbursement through online. However, the orders issued by the Government in this regard from time to time shall apply.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST (indicated by Government) categories will be exempted from payment of Caution Money Deposit.
Govt. have decided to link the scholarship applications with the aadhar number for effecting the cash transfer scheme.