RUHS Pharmacy 2017 Centralized admissions to pharmacy colleges affiliated to the Rajasthan Universi of Health Sciences, Jaipur, to Pharmacy Degree (
RUHS Pharmacy 2017
Centralized admissions to pharmacy colleges affiliated to the Rajasthan Universi of Health Sciences, Jaipur, to Pharmacy Degree (B.Phram) and Diploma (D.Pharm) course for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can read the full details of RUHS Pharmacy 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. On this page.
RUHS Pharmacy 2017
RUHS has released notification for Rajasthan Centralized admissions to Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm) and Diploma (D.Pharm) courses for the academic year 2017 -2018. Admission will be made by the RUHS in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) (4 years duration)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) (2 years duration)
- Schedule for RUHS Pharmacy 2017 is given below.
Events Dates Start date for filling of on-line application form 10 Jun 2017 Last date for depositing the fees through e-Mitra centre 21 Jun 2017 (5.00 p.m) Last date for submitting the on-line application form 21 Jun 2017 (12:00 midnight) Printing of admit card 23 Jun 2017 (evening) Computer based examination 25 Jun 2017
- Application Fee
- All candidates are required to deposit a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500 / – (Rs. 750 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state) + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra Center / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The application fee is not refundable, not transferable or adjustable for any future RCA Pharmacy. Any request in this matter shall not be entertained.
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- If above window does not load, Click here to view/ Download the step to fill online application.
- All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below may apply for RCA Pharmacy 2017 for admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in a government and private-funded pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis Of instructions given in this information booklet, the relevant rules of the RUHS, Jaipur and directions of State Govt. / Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v / s State of Maharashtra (2005) 6 SCC 537.
- Educational Qualification
B.Pharm D.Pharm A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with at least 45% marks [40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) of Rajasthan state]in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination A pass in 10+2 examination or intermediate examination or the first year of the three year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics
- It is mandatory to pass in individual subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- As per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) notification, candidates from open school are also eligible for admission to B.Pharm. and D.Pharm courses.
RUHS Pharmacy Admit Card 2017
Admission Card of RUHS Pharmacy 2017 entrance exam will be issued by the RUHS. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download their Admission Tickets from the official website as per the schedule. The direct link to download Admission Card of RUHS Pharmacy 2017 entrance exam will be posted here, it will be released officially.
The computer based admission test shall be held Jaipur on 25.06.2017.
For B.Pharm and D.Pharm, there shall be 100 objective type questions [tentative distribution: 50 questions each of 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry of 1 mark each]. Each question shall have four options to answer. There shall be no negative marking.
Tentative Seat Matrix (2017-18)
Admission in the colleges will be made only after receiving permission of AICTE, New Delhi for the academic session 2017-18 and subsequent finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS.
100% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in the Government Pharmacy department (PHTI, Jaipur) in D.Pharm course and 85% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in private self -financed pharmacy colleges will be filled through RCA Pharmacy 2017. Remaining 15% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in each private self-financed college will be filled under management quota by respective private self -financed college.
If above window does not load. Click here for View/ Download the Syllabus.
Question Paper & Answer Key 2016
RUHS has released the question paper of the Computer based Exam held for Pharmacy admission 2016. The candidates can download the RUHS Pharmacy 2016 Question Paper from the direct link provided below.
Get RUHS Pharmacy Question Paper & Answer 2016 here
For More Detail Regarding RUHS Pharmacy 2017 – Download Information Brochure.