UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA(ONLINE COURSE) Aspirant looking for building there career in accounting sector have a chance to brush up there skills by
UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA(ONLINE COURSE)
Aspirant looking for building there career in accounting sector have a chance to brush up there skills by pursuing UWF’s MBA online course along with all the educational subject pursuing your studies in UWF it will enhance your soft skills like leadership , team- building and communication. Mainly pursuing Accounting online helps you to prepare for CPA Exam. Basically this course is for the working professionals who are looking for enhancing there skills.
Pursuing an online course is much more interesting and juggling then it sound aspirant needs to manage his time very efficiently so that he can manage all the things smartly.
Note: Interested candidate should have completed their graduation coursework from accounting and 8 year of work experience
Pursuing online course have their own benefits by not spending so much time anybody can learn wisely and can implement those skills in on their projects for getting better results with less efforts.
- Ability to evaluate the complexity of business problem and find appropriate substitute in a given time frame.
- A complete understanding of the company and industries related to financial, marketing, supply chain, economic, information systems and strategic context.
- Expertise in analyzing the effect of economic, regulatory and tax policies on the business environment.
- Understanding the economic market, tax rules etc. and Advanced managerial understanding of accounting control structures, budget and performance evaluation, and accounting information systems
- Soft skill to manage and coordinate with your colleagues and subordinates .
- Knowledge of the Rules and regulation of financial accounting for governmental and nonprofit organizations
- This is an online course wich will take 7- week to complete.
- Students will have the flexibility of timming according to their work schedule and availability.
- This program will reside 36 hours, including 1 ½ hour introductory courses and eleven 3 hour core courses.
- Official website: uwf.edu
Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Accounting Online
|Course Start Date||Application Deadline*||Registration Deadline**||Tuition Deadline***||Drop/Add Period|
|January 8, 2018||December 8, 2017||January 7, 2018||January 14, 2018||1/8/18-1/14/18|
|February 26, 2018||January 26, 2018||February 22, 2018||March 4, 2018||2/26/18-3/4/16|
- Candidates need to fill the application form and submit all the required documents by the given dates.
- Registrations after the deadline will be charged a $100 fee.