Let's fuel up the information we have about Odisha MBBS Admission 2017 by knowing the updated timelines released by the official JEE Cell. The enrollm
Let’s fuel up the information we have about Odisha MBBS Admission 2017 by knowing the updated timelines released by the official JEE Cell. The enrollment for the MBBS and BDS course will be through NEET-2017 Score, if they are qualified, they are required to register for the counselling process.
Aspirants can log onto the official link www.ojee.nic.in to apply for the counselling process only after satisfying the eligibility norms set by the conducting body. After the subsequent counselling rounds, spot-round counselling will be held at JEE-Cell, Bhubaneshwar in which left-over seats will be allotted to the remaining aspirants as per their rank.
The following candidates are provisionally merit listed for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the academic session 2017-18 under the 85% of state quota seats and NRI quota seats. Any type of
error found subsequently due to any reason will lead to appropriate correction of the merit list.
List of Candidates Registered for MBBS/BDS Admission 2017 has been published on 17 Jul 2017. These Candidates have to have to go through a Document Verification process at nodal centres from 25 Jul to 30 Jul 2017. Nodal Centre Allotment can be checked through the List given below.
- You must be over 17 years of age and there will be no upper age limit.
- A candidate who resides in Odisha shall apply and he/she must provide Nativity certificate during certificate verification.
- He/ She must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In case of SC/ST and physically challenged students, the minimum qualifying aggregate required is 40%.
|Name of Institution||Course||Seats|
|SCB MCH, Cuttack||MBBS||250|
|MKCG MCH, Berhampur||MBBS||250|
|Pandit Raghunath Murmu College, Baripada||MBBS||100|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College and Hospital, Koraput||MBBS||100|
|HITECH MCH, Bhubaneshwar||MBBS||100|
|SCB Dental College, Cuttack||BDS||50|
|HITECH Dental College, Bhubaneswar||BDS||100|
How to Apply
Keep the following documents ready before applying-
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Valid and personal Email-ID
- Active mobile number
Log on to the official website www.ojee.nic.in, then, click on ‘Registration and Counselling’. A new window will open in which existing users can login by entering their course, Login ID, password and verification code.
Those who have not registered have to click on ‘New Candidate Registration’ . Next, go through the terms and conditions and hit the ‘I Agree’ option to proceed.
Now, you are required to select the desired course MBBS/ BDS, enter NEET Roll number and other appropriate details.
Filling the application form
After successful registration, aspirants are required to enter the personal details, course details, Educational qualifications and Contact information.
Uploading of Documents
Next, it’s time to upload the scanned images of the following documents as per the specifications mentioned in the official notice.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression
Payment of Application Fee
Payment of application fee can be made in following modes:
Online mode: You can submit the fee through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
Offline mode: The payment can be done through a demand draft in favour of “OJEE 2017” drawn at any scheduled bank, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Those aspirants who have qualified in the NEET-2017 examination shall apply online on the official website of OJEE i.e., www.ojee.nic.in .
All the registered aspirants have to appear for all rounds of the counselling process and if they fail to do so then their candidature will be cancelled.
Spot counselling may take place if there are seats left therefore interested aspirants are required to submit the prescribed fee for the same.
Spot Round Counselling
This is basically a process taking place after subsequent counselling rounds to fill the leftover seats. The seat-allotment will be based on order of merit i.e., the candidates with higher ranks will be considered first.
Documents To Be Verified At Nodal Centers
Originals will be verified and one set of self-attested photocopy has to be submitted. Candidate is advised to take back the original certificates after document verification. Nodal center will receive only photocopy of verified documents.
NEET Rank card, OJEE registration page and
- 10th board certificate and mark sheet
- +2 Sc. pass certificate and mark sheet
- College/School leaving certificate (Original College/School leaving certificate is mandatory during provisional admission, after getting seat allotment. At the time of document verification, this is optional).
- Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha (Form–III, See Rule-3 of Govt. of Odisha)
- SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by competent authority, Government of Odisha (See Rule- 8(I))
- Green Card issued by Family Welfare Dept. Government of Odisha only.
- Ex Serviceman list is sent by Rajya Sainik Board, so document for Ex-Serviceman quota candidate will not be verified at Nodal center. Names of candidates sent by Rajya Sainik Board will be considered for Ex-serviceman quota seat.
- FOR PC CANDIDATES – Candidates interested to avail Physical Challenged category quota, must appear medical board on declared date at SCB Medical College, Cuttack. Report from Medical board is final and binding on candidate for getting PC quota seat and no other kind of documents are acceptable.
Counselling Fee: Before reporting at nodal center for document verification, candidate have to pay the counselling fee of Rs1000/- (one thousand only) by online mode which is available at candidate login in ojee webpage(using debit card/credit card/net banking) or by using SBI challan (which can be printed inside candidates login) and by depositing the amount at any SBI branch. Payment proof should be submitted at nodal center.