Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) Is a leading Institute for higher education in the field of fashion. The courses offered are de
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) Is a leading Institute for higher education in the field of fashion. The courses offered are designed to meet and develop the creative intelligence and managerial skills of individuals, thereby creating potential professionals and designers. NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 has opened for the following disciplines:
Latest: NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam 2017 Result has been declared, To check scroll down this page.
- B.Sc in Fashion Design
- B.Sc in Fashion Design (KNITS)
- B.Sc in Textile Design
- M.Sc in Garment Manufacturing Technology
- M.Sc in FMM
Schedule for the NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017
|Start of online registration||24 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of online form||28 May 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||29 May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||04 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of written test Result||20 Jun 2017|
|Situation Test / Interview||27 Jun 2017|
|1st Counselling and fee submission for PG||28 Jun 2017|
Result NIIFT Mohali 2017
NIIFT Mohali Result 2017 of the Entrance Examination which was held on 04 June 2017 has now been declared on 20 June, 2017. Candidates can check the same by entering “Roll No.” OR “Name & Date of Birth”. The direct link to check the result is also provided below for the candidates.
NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor Programmes (Fashion Design, Fashion Design (KNITS), Textile Design)
The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi
General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects
3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Master Programes (M.Sc Garment Manufacturing Technology, M.Sc Fashion Marketing and Management)
B.Sc/ B.Tech. /B.E
B.A/ B.Com/ BBA/BCA with any one of the following subjects: Economics /Statistics /Management/ Marketing/ Mathematics/ Textiles / Fashion / Accounts/ Computers/ Home Science/ any other related Diploma from recognised university
The Seat Intake provided here for NIIFT Admission 2017 is as per last year’s details. Latest information will be available as soon as it is available.
|UG Programmes||Mohali||Ludhiana||Jalandhar||Total Intakes|
|Fashion Design(KNITS)||— —||60||— —||60|
|Textile Design||60||— —||— —||60|
|Garment Manufacturing Technology||60||— —||— —||60|
|Fashion Marketing and Management||60||— —||— —||60|
Admit Card NIIFT Mohali 2017
NIIFT Mohali Admit Card 2017 is now available for download for the Entrance Examination which is scheduled to be held on 04 June 2017. Candidates can download the same by entering “Application Form No.” OR “Name & Date of Birth” (in case Application Form No. is not available). The direct link to download Admit card is also provided here for the candidates.
- To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here
The weightage of NIIFT Mohali Entrance Examination 2017 will be as under:
Instruction to Candidates
- The admission to a program is based strictly on merit and the seats in the program and Center would be offered as per the merit during the counseling.
- Successful candidates eligible for admission will be required to attend the counseling session on a specified date and time at their own expense at NIIFT Campus at Mohali. The schedule of the counseling for final allotment of course would be displayed on the NIIFT website www.niiftindia.com .Candidates whose name appear in the list put on the website but have not received the invitation for counseling should also appear for counseling on the counseling date(s) notified.
- If the candidate remains absent on the date and time specified for the counseling session or does not deposit the fee through Bank Demand Draft, the candidature will be cancelled and the next candidate in the final merit will be called immediately.
- A candidate who reports later than the date and time when his/her rank in the rank list required him/her to do so, he/she will be considered for admission against the seats that are available at that point of time in various programs at other NIIFT centres. He/she will not be eligible and will not be considered against a seat that would have ordinarily gone to him/her on the basis of merit.
- The candidates are advised to join the program offered at the allotted centre within ten days of commencement of the program, failing which, their admission will stand cancelled without any intimation and the tuition fee paid shall be forfeited. The vacant seat shall be offered to the waitlisted candidates in the order of merit.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to submit their admission forms complete in all respects. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected
- The attested copies of all the certificates, degree and detail mark sheet of the qualifying examination passed by the candidates should be enclosed invariably along with the form. However the final eligibility will be checked at the time of interview /Situation Test. Original certificates should not be enclosed.
- The candidates submitting detailed marks card with grade point system must also append the relevant conversion tables.
- The candidates are advised to retain a printout of the application form.
- Any attempt to influence admission process by way of recommendation will invite disqualification for the candidate.
- Any dispute arising out of admission would be under the jurisdiction of Mohali courts.
- NIIFT reserves the right to add or discontinue any programme at any centre.
- The medium of instruction in NIIFT and of the entrance examination is English.
- NIIFT reserves the right to add or discontinue any program
If you have any queries about NIIFT Admissions, please ask in comments below.