NATA 2018 Result NATA 2018 Result -The Architecture Council (CoA) will announce the outcome of NATA 2018 on June 4, 2018. The result will be announce
NATA 2018 Result
NATA 2018 Result -The Architecture Council (CoA) will announce the outcome of NATA 2018 on June 4, 2018. The result will be announced under learning.tcsionhub.in However, the direct link to review and download is also available on this page. Candidates appearing for the NATA 2018 need the application number and password to verify the outcome of the NATA 2018. After reviewing the result, the candidates must download it, as it is also considered the NATA 2018 Dashboard. Candidates can read the following article to review more details on the NATA 2018 score.
Result NATA 2018
One week after the exam, the candidate response sheet was published. It was only published for Part A of the exam. In this the wise topics of the candidates were announced. The answer to Part B will not be published. Now the result and the merits of the candidates are published. Check the schedule for the 2018 NATA result below.
|Date of Examination||29 Apr 2018 (10.30 am to 1.30 pm)|
|The response sheet of NATA released on||16 May 2018|
|Declaration of NATA 2018 Result||01 Jun 2018 04 Jun 2018|
How to Check NATA 2018 Result?
In order to check and download the result of NATA 2018, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- A new window, as shown below, will open.
- In the provided space, enter App Seq Number and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Check and download your NATA 2018 Result.
- Candidates will have to download and save NATA Result 2018. It will be required during admission and CoA will not post any scorecard for the candidates.
How will the result of NATA 2018 be available?
The NATA 2018 result is published as follows:
- Markers received in each section.
- Brands of 200.
- Successful candidate / failed
- NATA score 2018, merit and percentile score
The components of the 2018 NATA result are determined as follows:
NATA score 2018 – The marker system is used to calculate the candidate score. However, the drawing section is subjective in nature and the marks in this section are provided after analyzing various factors. The score is awarded to all candidates. However, only candidates who achieve more than the limit are qualified as qualified. The threshold value of the NATA 2018 will be announced after the declaration of the results on June 04, 2018
NATA 2018 Percentile Score – The agency will also standardize the score to ensure that candidates get the right salary.
Merit NATA 2018 – Candidates achieving more than the NATA threshold will be considered for merit award. The higher the score of the candidates, the better the merit attributed to the candidates.
Tie break in the NATA 2018
The inter-income in NATA is quite clear. In awarding merit to candidates, the link could occur. To break it, the following method is used:
- Math grades are taken into account. The candidate who has more grades in mathematics gets a higher rank.
- If the link is not broken, the candidate with the lowest math answer will get a higher rank.
- Even if the rank is present, the markers are checked in Proficiency Test.
- If equality still prevails, the one with the least false answers gets the highest rank in the aptitude test.
- Finally, to break the age is taken into account and the older candidates receive a higher ranking.
NATA 2018 Cutoff
The result of NATA is prepared on the basis of NATA 2018 cutoff. The cutoff is used to delimit the candidates.
The cutoff of NATA 2018 is as follows:
|Part||NATA 2018 Cutoff Percentage||NATA 2018 Cutoff Marks|
|A||25%||30 marks out of 120|
|B||25%||20 marks out of 80|
|Overall||Will be based on post-exam statistics.|
The candidates can check the NATA 2018 closing rank of various institutes from below:
|College||Category||Maximum Rank||Merit Marks|
|CEPT University- Faculty of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10026||74.05|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10222||66.69|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11451||51.3|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10264||65.78|
|M.S. University of Baroda- Department of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10044||72.4|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10337||64.23|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11132||54.66|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10152||68.05|
|Vadodara Design Academy, School of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10708||59.2|
|SC (Gujarat board)||11615||48.68|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology||General (Gujarat board)||10205||62.95|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10611||60.15|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11628||48.46|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10813||57.9|
|Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology||General (Gujarat board)||10151||68.05|
|SC (Gujarat board)||11607||48.9|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11668||47.42|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10460||62.25|
Details in NATA 2018 Score card
The downloaded result will function as the scorecard of NATA 2018. It will contain the following details:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks in Section Section
- Total Marks
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
Reassessment of the NATA 2018 result
There are no plans to review the 2018 NATA result. However, last year, candidates were able to request a re-examination of the answer sheet with minimal online payment. The Responsible Organization (COA) will upload the Response Form before the result is announced. It will only be available for Part A of the exam. Further updates regarding the re-evaluation of the responses will be updated on this page in accordance with the official notice from the Board of Review.
About NATA 2018
The National Architecture Adequacy Test (NATA) is a national exam. The Architecture Council (CoA) conducts the examination to measure the suitability of the candidate for the underlying architecture. The test is designed to analyze the candidate’s critical thinking, observation skills, aesthetic sensitivity and judgment.
The candidate, who will qualify for the NATA 2018 result, will be admitted to some of the best architecture schools in India, some of which are listed below.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- CEPT University
- Dignity College of Architecture
- Rizvi College of Architecture
- Chandigarh College of Architecture
- Vastu Kala Academy College of Architecture, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- Chitkara University, Patiala
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore