A copy of the General Merit List will be displayed on the web sites. The candidates in their own interest will see the merit list on the web sites. Af
A copy of the General Merit List will be displayed on the web sites. The candidates in their own interest will see the merit list on the web sites. After the declaration of Final Merit List candidates are being allocated seats now. MCAER UG Seat Allotment Result 2017 will be published here.
MCAER UG Seat Allotment 2017
The Candidates will download and print the Provisional Allotment Letter using his / her ‘Login’ & ‘Password’ on the web site and report in person to the alloted College on the dates given below for seeking admission alongwith all the original documents.
Important Dates for MCAER UG Seat Allotment 2017
|Display of First Round allotment list||Jul 2017|
|Last date of reporting||Jul 2017|
|Display of Second Round allotment list||Jul 2017|
|Last date of reporting||Aug 2017|
|Display of Third Round allotment list (with conversion)||Aug 2017|
|Last date of reporting||Aug 2017|
|Management Quota Admissions||Aug 2017|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||Aug 2017|
|Spot Admission Round||Aug 2017|
Candidates reporting on the specified dates of admissions will be considered as per merit for filling up the vacancies.
Candidates please note that only admission notice has been announced yet. Other details of MCAER UG Admission 2017 is updated as per the last year. As soon as the MCAER UG Admission 2017 brochure will be released, the same will be updated here.
Admission to various seats shall be final. The candidates so admitted shall not be eligible for change of University / College / Course.
At the time of admission, during the course of physical verification of the original Certificates and documents, if it is noticed that the Candidate is not entitled for the weightage(s) which has already been given to him and/or the category to which he belongs was incorrect, while preparing the Final Merit List, he / she shall not be entitled for the admission.
If Candidate cancelled his admission then such Candidate will be eligible for other options in next online admission round except cancelled option. Such admission will be cancelled during the period of cancellation of admission.
Certain seats have been reserved for the purpose of admission in the Colleges under the provisions of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishna Vidyapeeths) Act, 1983 and as amended by Government Resolutions, as enumerated below.
|Sr No.||Reserved Category||Percentage||Sr No.||Other Reservation||Percentage|
|1||Scheduled Castes/ Nav- Budha(SC)||13||8||Children of Freedom Fighter (FF)||02|
|2||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||07||9||Handicapped Candidates (low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (PH)||03|
|3||Vimukta Jati (VJ)(a) (14 and others)||03||10||Children of Defence Personnel / Ex – serviceman (DP)||02|
|4||Nomadic Tribes (NT)(b)(28 listed prior to 1990 and others)||2.5||11||Project Affected Person and their children as defined in the Maharashtra Resettlement of Project Displaced Act,1976 (PAP)||01|
|5||Nomadic Tribes(NT)(c)||3.5||12||Agriculturist and those children of Agriculturist who possess minimum qualification or experience in Agriculture. (AG)||06|
|6||Nomadic Tribes(NT)(d) (Vanjar, Vanjari, Vanjara)||02||13||Female||30|
|7||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19||14||Candidates and their parents have not resided in the State of Maharashtra at least 3 years during the period of 10 years immediately preceding the date on which admission is sought. (OS)||02|
- In accordance with the directives of the State Government, 80% seats have been reserved for admission to tribal community at College of Agriculture, Sonapur, Gadchiroli vide Government Resolution (Marathi), Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries Department, No.PDKV-1007/pra.kra.167/7-A, Dt.4/12/2008. (copy enclosed at Appendix ‘N’). This provision is also applicable to College of Agriculture, Nandurbar.
- As per the procedure described in Govt. Circular, General Administrative Department No. SRV-1097/|É.Gò.31/98/16-+, dt. 16/3/1999 as appended in Appendix ‘M’ to get and assure the categorywise percentage under female reservation under other reservation at Sr. No.6.
- The existing rules for constitutional reservations and other reservations shall be applicable to non-grant basis Colleges. (except OS category)
- The Candidates belong to the Special Backward Class category will be consider under Other Backward Class category those candidates previousely included in Other Backward Class.
- “Sr.no.8 to 13’’ are inclusive of merit in both Open and Reserved Categories.
- Seat distribution shall be college-wise.
Above reservations shall be observed as per guidelines issued by the Government of Maharashtra from time to time.